10lb by Easter challenge week 2

New thread lads

10lb by Easter challenge week 1

Morning all
Weighing in today at 270.2. Last week I judged just under the 270 but had a night out and few things and it crept up. It was an achievement to post a loss this week. Busy week this week with paddy’s weekend so we’ll see how it goes.

-2.25lbs… disappointing as I aimed for a big loss this week, I think due to my injury and being unable to walk, it hampered my efforts.

That being said, just over 11 stone overall loss since the start of last year! Buzzing!

So after all my whinging i still managed a 1.5 loss, shows what a bit of positivity on the last day can do! Now down to 289.5 and 29.5 down overall. Feeling really positive about today, should be another good’un.

Up so got on the scales… 2.5kg down. I think I’ve only lost more than that in a week once.

Bit of bounceback from last week.
5.5lbs :grin::grin::grin::+1:

Killin it .

Weight gain this week, completely expected due to (a lot of crap) food intake. Enjoyed it though and this week was what my body and brain needed after the last challenge. Still kept up the exercise. 3 x gym visits and lots of long walks.

Well done on the scales those of you that have logged weight so far today. Some good results :+1:

4.4lbs down smashed week 1 cheers for the support everyone

Great work!

Lost 2.2lbs in Week 1. Happy enough with that.

Having a break from work catching up on this thread… whilst sat in Greggs! :joy: (with just a cup of tea btw)

Top effort everyone, some really good losses there!!

1lb loss in week 1 for me.

Thankfully that was my last week of 3500 cals so looking forward to getting back to my normal routine, I’ve no idea how I’ve managed to eek a weightloss out these last couple of weeks but I’ll take what I can.
Half expecting a silly loss this week then a gain next week as I settle back into routine but we’ll see.

Been a pretty good day so far, currently on around 1270 calories after protein shake, sandwich and som green beans. Having 500 calorie fish pie later. Didnt go to the gym today as im not feeling 100% so will do a longer work out tomorrow.

Lost half a pound. Was definitely hoping for more, oh well, slow and steady, at least it’s going down.
Today was a bit crap again but could be worse. Breakfast was porridge, lunch was chicken pasta bake, dinner is gammon and a few potatoes. Snacked on quite a few biscuits and crisps over the day though.
Went to the gym for the first time in a while again today,40 mins on the cross trainer.

Has branflakes n yogurt 4 breakfast
Lunch was Cheese n onion pasty
Tea was tomato soup n cheese sandwich on brown bread

I dont usually hav 3 meals evenly thru the day but it was decent cos i was less hungry then normal n didnt stuff my face in the evening

Av not been to the gym, will see if i can get tomoro

Tryna get the balance am try 2 focus on my health number 1, it scared me abit being ill on sunday nite

B: Overnight Oats made with yogurt & berries
L: Sofrito chicken & vegetable, firecracker rice, oppo ice cream
D: Mackerel salad
S: 2 apples, 2 bananas, boiled egg, french fries crisps, 90g orange smartie mini eggs.
E: 1 hour match at Soccerworld, covering 2.94km (was in goal for a quarter of the match), which bumped the steps up to 13634 with a dog walk to go yet.

Those all important numbers:

B: N/A
L: Soup
D: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, 2 protein energy bars, 2 mini veg samosas, cheese ploughmans sub roll.
S: 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich.
E: 14k steps.
W: Over 4 litres.

I’m laughing a bit while I type this as I seem like a bit of a @Darren_Welch groupie :slight_smile: . I’m going to make one of his stir fry type meals . Went up to the fruit and veg shop and now have an assortment of veggies to put into a sweet n sour sauce . I plotted all the ingredients into Loseit and came up with 1072 cals for the whole shebang . Divide by 4 and that’s a bit over 250 a serve . Awesome . I’ll let you all know how it goes ( with pics ) .

Yep I normally scan everything in then divide up after I have discovered how many portions looks enough.

I use a mixture of supermarket brand jars (hunters chicken, sweet chilli, honey & mustard, pasta bake sauces etc), the Santa Maria brand for South American tastes & many others. A different flavour for the same foods minimises the risk of boredom. :slight_smile:

Running low on the Santa Maria ones but you get the idea of how much I rely on sauces. #noguilt

You’re the King !!! Chinese Chip Shop !!! I’m in awe .
I’ll let you know how my attempt went . Thanks for the inspiration mate .