10lb by Easter challenge week 3

Decent day yesterday, stuck to 1500 calories again, Im going to try to keep that up for another 2 days as Im having friends over for dinner on Saturday so could use the extra buffer. Then I will aim to go back up to 2000 from Sunday.

Good idea mate. Planning is great, when you know something is coming up as long as you make it up the rest of the week, just make sure you earn it, that’s what I say to my team and we get consistent losses most weeks (apart from when I’ve just thought ■■■■ it - which I have a lot recently!)

Evening, gents. Quiet in here this evening, hope all is well.

B: Two brown toast with peanut butter.
L: Soup and salad.
D: Falafel and hummus, wrap, 3 x 5 calorie jellies.
S: Small bar of chocolate, sesame and acai berry square.
E: N/A
W: Over 5 litres + 3 black decaf coffees.

Managed to control the snacks today to a 140 calorie bar of Aldi chocolate and a “healthy” snack out of the vending machine which had 220 calories! Within 2,000 calories I would’ve thought, hip is still at me but we keep going!

Good day again today. Looking forward to weigh in now.
Breakfast Porridge & Banana
Lunch; Chow Mein ready meal
Dinner; mum’s shepherds pie. I struggled to count the calories on this, but I overestimated probably because she gives me massive servings every time (even though she knows I’m watching what I eat!)
Snacks; An apple and I treated myself to a creme egg (I’ve earned it!)

Exercise; Half hour on cross trainer.

1578 calories consumed. 1 hour at Soccerworld & walking dog takes about 700 of those away.

Excellent day as far as I am concerned.

B- wholemeal toast with peanut butter and half a grapefruit
L- 2 rolls with tuna and 2 tangerines
D- 2 egg omelette with peppers and onions and piece of toast
S- banana and muller light greek yoghurt. 3 litre of water.
E- 30 minute walk and 1.5 hour game of five a side football

Evening gents another good day. Crumpet for breakfast. Beans hash brown and mushroom for lunch and pasta bake for dinner. Went for a run this morning and done 25k steps. Hope your all well

Nice work lads!

Just been for a run with the dog! Well… Jog/walk/jog/walk and so on

Sneaky weigh in this morning shows me back on track. It would appear the gain was fluid retention. Expecting a big loss next Tuesday to account for it!

Feeling rough this morning with cough and colds the kids have brought in. Day fully planned though which has left room for a Guinness with the match tonight but if I don’t stick to it then that’s cancelled.

Went to the gym again this morning. Had a really difficult session, especially after yesterday, didn’t push myself any harder than usual but didn’t sleep much. The neighbours in the house next to my bedroom were having a domestic until about 2am so I didn’t sleep much, knackered now! Still stuck at the gym for half hour though.

Boss has brought in cupcakes today after she fancied baking last night, I’ve already had one cupcake, told myself I would only have one. Just over three hours of temptation to go…

After the positive result on the scales this morning, I’m struggling to keep my head above water. I just want to eat everything.

People keep bringing in shit food, it’s been a full week where there’s been something tempting me somewhere and it’s getting on my nerves.

I had one more cupcake, still within my calorie count including the exercise though

Food 1793 calories today, some sweets & chocolate in there.

Late pal’s birthday today, so another drink for Mal.

B: 2 fried eggs, beans, potato cubes.
L: Cheese and onion quiche with peas, veggie crisps and a protein bar.
D: Wicked Kitchen sweet potato pakora wrap, salad, 5 x 10 cal jellies.
S: One easy peeler tangerine and one mini millionaires bite.
E: N/A
W: Over 5 litres + 2 black decaf coffees.

Managed to finish yesterday on 1500 calories making it 4 days in a row. It was a real struggle towards the end but will be worth it today. Todays menu: wraps with salad, fish pie, rhubarb crumble, im allowing myself up to 3000 calories so as you can imagine pretty excited!

Weighed in again this morning and it looks a lot less flattering than yesterday. After a movement it looked a little better, but still, confusing. Ah well, good choices all round and Tuesday should be fine.

I’m aiming for at least 2.25lbs as I need 1kg loss to hit 10% at football. Plan today is an M&S protein sandwich and an apple and peanut butter pot for breakfast. I’ll not bother with lunch as I’ll be in London at the march and dinner is yet to be decided.

Have a good day, gents!

Super quiet on here lately. Quite a few have fallen by the wayside already.

We all know the tip about not going food shopping when you’re hungry…

New tip… Dont go food shopping with your significant other when they’re hungry, tired and moody!! (she was piling trolley with so much sh*t earlier, whilst i was getting the meat, fruit and veg!)

Good gym session again today, got a good half hour in. Also had a cheeky look on the scales before and a 3lb loss, this was after a “movement” (I like that word for it @atb88)

Alright folks.

Do we need a roll call? I’m running around like a blue arsed fly so getting on when I can. All going good here but expecting a hard enough few weeks coming up with visitors due this week. 4 weeks to go from Tuesday on this one. Few drop out too so may need to spruce up the challenges if we want to do a summer one. Any suggestions let us know.
I’ll try to post more but main focus is trying to post in group