10lb by Easter challenge week 3

I done mine with a ready mixed stir fry veg back thing but i mite do me own nxt time

Got in2 some bad habit 4 my teeth even if they isnt 2 bad 4 my body. Sugary fruit etc. My front tooth filling fell out, guttd cos that hasnt happend in ages so the fruit n dried fruit is all i can think. Propa self concise now yea tomestone teeth me

Had a great day visiting some friends in Sheffield, ate like a king and won the dessert lottery!

B: 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, apple and peanut butter pot.
L: Garlic mushrooms with toast, veggie risotto with broccoli, chocolate brownie sundae.
D: N/A
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres + 1 ginger beer.

Sacrificed dinner to ensure the calorie count wasn’t extortionate! Let’s see what Tuesday brings!

Hope you’re all good, gents.

That reminds me, I forgot to mention yesterday’s trip to Newcastle city centre…

I think this triggered the biscuits…

Evening gents great weekend food wise around 1600 both days. Started a new job going what I love so long days king forward to pushing on next week

a quick visit to the doc is what’s needed. They either tell you it’s all good or get you some more checks. Both are great outcomes. Like most guys I hardly ever went to the doctor. Now I go regularly for heart check-ups and it’s well worth the effort - even just to be told all is good. We will service our cars regularly but not our bodies…

Dunno why that post was flagged maybes mistake @admin ?

I flagged it because it looks like a spam account.

Yeah only first post. No intro nothing. Bloggers don’t usually last long here

I’m a spambot flagging machine. :joy:

Ah ok nice 1 @atb88 we dont want ppl tryna sell stuff n agenda

Still in!
Should really make more of an effort to post regularly rather than just once a week to update my weight etc.

Rush of blood on Friday and signed up to do a triathlon in 6 weeks, should be fun but since I’ve not been on my road bike since September or swam since November I’ve got some hard work to put in.

Got out for a long walk today. Longest I’ve walked in a bit. 11km. All done before 10.30 haven’t moved much all day after it. Food wise been good. Nothing til lunch then had some sandwiches with turkey and cheese
Dinner wasn’t too hungry so had a few mini sausage rolls in the oven. Calories are ok. Weigh in tomorrow. Visitors this weekend for over a week so I expect scales to go up over next few weeks. Back to spin tomorrow if I have the legs for it

Good luck to everyone weighing in tonight, I had a cheeky look on Saturday morning and it looked really good but now I’ve eaten some crap over the weekend and not feeling too confident any more.

Terrible weekend for eating. Had some very sad news in the family the other day. Makes you think “life’s too short” and reach for bad food. Plus missus has been poorly again so shes been craving and buying crap food, and i’ve joined her.

Exercise was really good this week, nice mix of long walks, weights sessions, plus first bike ride and first run in long time.

Eating was wildly 50/50 - excellent or awful. See what the scales make of it all tomorrow

Well a bit over a lb loss this week . Nothing spectacular but right direction . Bang on Nemisis weight . Have to bash through this . Going to lower Cal intake to 1500 from today .

Man V Fat scales say I’ve had a loss. Not as much as I would have hoped but a loss is a loss.

Had a crap day in terms of food today but oh well, I’ll draw a line under it, plenty of time to make it up next week.

Breakfast, just an apple
Lunch; leftover chicken with houmous and rice
Afternoon snack; Soup
Post football indulgence; 6 x chicken nuggets and 3 x mozzarella dippers
Snack; fridge raiders and mars ice cream.

Evening, fellas. Excited for weigh in tomorrow if the scales don’t deceive me!

B: 3 egg onion and jalapeno omelette with beans.
L: Soup and salad.
D: N/A
S: Sesame seed and acai berry square, 2 small chocolates.
E: N/A
W: Over 5 litres + 3 black decaf coffees.

If I’m down 1kg in football tomorrow night, I’ll hit 10% which I’m really hoping to get! Fingers crossed we all get good results tomorrow, let’s keep this up, fellas!