10lb by Easter challenge week 5

Oh, I must have misunderstood then. I thought you said you were giving up on this.

Alreet chaps? All having a good weekend I hope

Decent week so far but not perfect. Its been like how I used to eat when I was slim. Healthy meals and snacks, but with the odd naughty snack or “treat”. Couple of weight sesh’s at gym and lots of walking (around 16000 steps every day mon-fri.)

Need to carry it on tonight, Sun & mon then hopefully be looking at my first loss for a while

Struggling this week, birthday, only 1 football session, niggle on ankle putting us off going for a run, craving chocolate…

Let’s keep it going for the next few weeks, lads!

B: N/A
L: 4 scrambled eggs, fried cherry tomatoes, 2 potato farls.
D: Stir fry with 2 eggs, 3 veggie sausages and sriracha hot sauce.
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres.

I feel you pain with the visitors - we seems to be an endless stream of folk in from the UK to sample the Dubai hospitality. TBH I’ve been back to my old self. Still off the booze (apart from one blow-out) but snacking, hitting the biscuit tin, going back for seconds etc. Today it stops. Your 30 by July challenge sounds like the way to go. My next social event is 6th July. That’s my new target day and under 19st is the target.

I’m in. let me know the alternative platform if you go rogue

I’m gonna give it a week to lose the water weight then start from there. Could coincide with the end of this challenge on good Friday

Birthday.
2 friends have passed away in their 40s this week.
I’ve kind of sacked this week off now & currently making gypsy tart.

Haven’t made this for 2 years, the picture of ingredients explains why.

Sorry to hear your news, that is very young

Bad night last night, burger chips and choccy. Had awful guts today (TMI!) so not eaten much. Hopefully will even itself out. Hoping to feel better tomorrow to do body combat as not been the past 2 weeks.

B - Cereal & Banana
L - Hot cross bun, pom bears, grapes, small choc bar
D - nothing yet as don’t feel up to it
Snacks/Drinks - 2 skinny lattes, peanut protein bar, 2 biscuits, 2 herbal teas. Loads of water

Nutritionally - rubbish compared to good stuff I usually eat, but low total calories

Iv not been able post as much iv had a good weekend, i hope yous all hav an all.
Not bad considering i went 2 the market there was geet scran vans n that, dodged them tho, come home 4 jacket potato

Evening, gents. Great day today, I’ll be updating my goals post again soon!

B: N/A
L: 4 scrambled eggs, fried cherry tomatoes, 2 potato farls.
D: Egg and cheese salad sandwich, apple with peanut butter dip.
E: N/A

Eeeeeeeeverton!

Mind. The. Gap. :grinning:

Morning all, had a pretty good week end. Hopefully have done enough to come in with a small loss this week after a pretty dreadful start. Im definitely keen to be involved in the next challenge whenever it starts!

My weight ballooned after last weeks visitors. I didn’t track and ate and drank hoe I pleased . Thankfully I’ve went good over the last 2 days and see a good loss. Now I can kick on with a realistic weight. Got a spin class in last night and hope to get a few more in this week

Evening all.
Taking it easy today after a busy week. No gym today as the schedules don’t work for me but hope to get walking later. Scales are good to me after I put on some over the last 10 days it’s going down gradually so I have to be pleased with it.

Food today
Toast and 2 boiled eggs
Lunch ham sandwich
Dinner scrambled eggs with beans.

Snacks of rice crackers and an apple later afternoon.

Couldn’t get to body combat so went on long walk instead. Healthier slant on a roast dinner tonight (with no yorkshires but loads of veg instead) and another walk. Scales day tomorrow!

Tried clothes shopping i still look like a sack of shite in everything, i dunno i thought i mite feel abit better by this point tbh :roll_eyes:

Poor day today, think it will be a gain tomorrow. Need to work a bit harder the next couple of weeks. Hope you’ve all done better than me.

Evening, gents. Awful day at work, honestly wanted all the pints after 16 months off the booze. Resisted though as it’s weigh day tomorrow.

B: Two brown toast with peanut butter.
L: Soup.
D: Wicked Kitchen sweet potato pakora wrap and salad.
E: Over 12k steps.

Staying strong, boys, life’s getting so much better even after the shittest of days!