10lb by Easter challenge week 6

From this challenge we have me, you @atb88 @Biffa94 @JPLANT interested but I’m sure we could get a few more in, maybe some of the guys on the IA page too. Even if it’s just us guys I’d like to start a challenge if you guys do? Open to suggestions, I’ll start a new thread when we want to start the group

Evening, all. Another good day, skipped lunch although it was because the lady in the canteen told me the soup was made from days old vegetables rather than being good.

B: 2 fried eggs, 2 veggie sausages, 2 hash browns, beans.
L: N/A
D: Egg, tomato and salad cream sandwich, falafel with veg and seeds.
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres.

Hope you all have a strong Easter weekend, enjoy yourselves though! I won’t be letting off any steam but I’ll still have a good time

I’m in for a challenge, sure @Greenballs is too.

I just put me name in the group request section see what comes of it

Hi mate, not sure what you mean sorry? I mean I was planning another one of these challenges on here if you are up for it.

@Greenballs you in if we set up another one - you can do it if you’d prefer as you set this one up or I don’t mind starting the threads.

Get on the scales and log it on the weigh in thread lads. Thats it, end of this challenge. Its flown by.

Personally not a good result overall on the scales, but I know the reasons and have a plan.

Sat down and made a meal plan yesterday and did a super healthy food shop this morning ready for a big push after Easter. Missus is starting slimming world next week too so that should mean less crap food at home

I’m up for it. Start next tuesday perhaps? Something like 6 week challenge?

You work away. There’s nothing to it. Do a post saying you are starting one to be see the interest then work on a day to start? Happy enough to participate but I don’t get on as much as I used to. Just for my group.

6 week challenge sounds good. 15lb or something depending on how it goes but needs to be a target to aim for.

Okay mate no worries will do. I just didn’t want to take over as you have obviously been starting these but will do.

What does everyone think about starting on Tuesday till the late May bank holiday?

5 weeks till then, 10lbs challenge, 2lb a week? Going to be a challenge to keep that up but achievable if we stick at it.

Sounds good!

Yeah man im in :muscle:

Nice 1 Josh u lead way

I’ll start the thread on there on Tuesday then lads. Update on this challenge and I had a bad week and gained, I’m a lot lower than I was a few months ago though and the challenges are only going to get harder the more weight you lose.
I put on a few lbs this week which is to be expected (maybe 4lbs is a bit much though!) I didn’t work out once before today due to injury.

Can still chat on this thread for a few days until the new challenge starts.

Forgot to weigh in, sorry lads.

@Unimatrix0 Are you in for the next one mate? You’re of similar weight to me so we can drive each other on. we both did really well in the pancake day challenge :muscle:

I ended up just short of 10lbs.

I am now currently enjoying the weekend & will no doubt have gained some by tuesday.

C’est la vie.

Sounds good mate. I could do with a bit of a challenge to help with these stubborn last 10 lbs or so. I hope you’ll be stocking up on Easter bunnies, eggs and hot cross buns to give me a chance :grin:

Nice one! Haha yes will be munching on all of the above! But when they’re gone i’m in 100%, even if I have to superglue my lips together to stop my stupid binging habits

Enjoy your Easter lads. And well done to everyone who got to the finish line on this challenge :muscle:

I want the beardy pic back. #bringbackthebeard