10lbs by Spring Bank Holiday (27th May) Week 2 thread

Morning, gents. Kicking this off as I’m up and about, hope you don’t mind!

Couldn’t wait to weigh in - nice little 2.25lbs loss taking me to 300.75lbs… I’m getting into the 200s next week!

Good luck, gents, don’t forget to weigh in and update the thread - link below!

10lbs by Spring Bank Holiday (27th May) Week 1 thread

Not following you honest

I started the challenge last week and seemed to have 2 different weights for the same day. Amended and it looks like 3.5lb loss for this week. Closer again to the 270 And I can only see downward for the next few weeks.

No plan for breakfast but I’ll get some porridge when I get home from the gym. With some fruit mixed in.
Dinner will be something with chicken.

Have a good day folks

Solid, if unspectacular start. 1lb down.

Kin’L where’s this come from??

Down 9 lbs on last Tuesday, and just missed breaking into the 11’s. To be fair last Tuesday was up 4 lbs on the day, so averaging it out it is only down 5 lbs on the week. Definitely the lowest I’ve been this millenium though. Allegedly only 7.2 lbs above my ideal (midpoint) BMI weight (not actually aiming that low).

Expecting gains next week as I’ll be hitting a fairly big birthday, so making the most of this victory.

9lbs in a week at your weight!? Did you lose an arm or something? :open_mouth::joy:

Well done mate you must have been jumping round the room after that

LOL. I know. I have now lost more than a third of my body weight from where I started (down almost 88 lbs).

I really can’t imagine going much further, and certainly not the ridiculous 9 st 11 lbs that is supposedly still a ‘healthy’ BMI for a 6 foot tall man!

Solid 3lbs down on my start point despite a birthday getting in the way.

Nice work mate

Almost in those 200s mate! :slight_smile:

Cheers.

To be honest last time I was sub 200 I felt too thin , and looked it , despite still being in the “overweight” BMI box. To get to the very edge of “healthy” I would have to get to around 190 lbs and even then I would be flirting with “overweight” every time I ate a meal!

Aiming for something around 203-208 as a sustainable weight

As I only started the challenge yesterday I didn’t weigh in this morning, but have had a good day and a half so far. (1500 calories yesterday). My new approach is nice and simple, cutting out snacks and trying to only eat when I’m hungry not when I’m bored. I’ve also cut out zero calorie fizzy drinks as I’ve heard they make you feel hungry, has anyone else heard that/ got any info on it?

Copied from my group as it’s late and I’m tired:

Evening, gents. Bit of a late one as I’m on the bus back from football. Pleased to say I lost 1.5kg at football which means I got top scorer this season! Immensely proud of myself and I’m not ashamed to say it in the slightest.

Had a small blowout on the way back from there but I’ve been in a mad calorie deficit for so long, it shouldn’t do any damage. Cheers for all your support and kind words, gents, it means a lot!

B: Porridge with golden syrup.
L: Soup.
D: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, 2 protein energy bars, protein milkshake, Ferrero Rocher.
S: Egg, tomato and salad cream sandwich, onion and potato tortilla, chocolate flapjack.
E: Man v Fat football.
W: Over 4 litres.

Gonna sleep like a baby tonight all going well. I’ve planned a heavy lunch tomorrow, will most likely skip breakfast to accommodate it unless I’m really hungry in the morning, then I’ll skip dinner instead. Or I won’t, no idea yet, I’m still buzzing haha!

Morning all, decent day for me yesterday. Around 1900 calories, still feeling motivated. I’ve got an injured foot at the moment which is hampering my exercise a bit but otherwise things are going well!

The healthy range for 6ft starts at about 13 stone 3…

15 signed up for this challenge on the weigh in thread, and only 9 have weighed in… on week 1! :roll_eyes:

Only the dream team still going :wink:

Plenty of room for that 300 calorie ready meal later then…

Reasonable day so far:

B- porridge with almond milk and banana
Am Snack - protein shake, 2 biscuits
Lunch - chicken, spinach and 1/2 tin baked beans. Pom bears. 2 biscuits. Free from choc bar. Multipack size snickers
Pm snack - 2 squares dark choc
D - pork chop, rice and veg
Pud - tbc (but nothing naughty as theres nothing in! :joy:)

Exercise - gym upper body weight sesh. 3 x 30 mins dog walks

Copied from my group as I’m in a food coma:

Evening, all. I’m so full.

B: 3 egg onion and jalapeno omelette, beans, 2 hash brown, 2 veggie sausages.
L: N/A
D: Large veggie supreme Domino’s pizza.
S: Lindt chocolate ball.
E: N/A
W: Over 5 litres + 1 black decaf coffee.

I haven’t been this full in a long time and I’m going to regret it. That being said, the pizza was excellent. An amazing thing happened tonight when I went to the shop to get water after watching the football.

I wanted chocolate even though I’m over full. In the past, I wouldn’t have thought twice about buying a share bag and eating it even though I’m in pain. I stopped, went to turn back to the chocolate aisle, stopped again and carried on walking to the checkout.

I’m hoping that the over eating doesn’t lead to me being exceptionally hungry tomorrow as that’s been known to happen. If it does, I’m confident I’ll be able to resist the temptation of gorging myself on unhealthy treats.

Copied from my group…I hope that’s OK…

I have lost focus and motivation somewhat. I’m not exercising as much as I could/should and I’ve gone a bit too beery too. I’m not getting smashed every night but a few bottles in the sun or chatting with a mate have been sunk. It’s not terrible but it’s really not necessary. And at 200 cals a bottle, it really isn’t worth it - but I know that, don’t I?

Just had breakfast, 3 marmite sandwiches and a cuppa coffee. They are small slices of bread, quite bit smaller than a “normal” size, if there is such thing.

I’m not posting/contributing/supporting enough either - that needs fixing too!

Anyway…have a good day gents.