10lbs by Spring Bank Holiday (27th May) Week 3 thread

6 ginger biscuits
2 massive cheese n ham rolls
Wee box of tomatos.

New thread please @Josh :slightly_smiling_face:

1.1 loss for me, pleased with that after a poor start to the week. Also takes me under 20 stone for the first time in 5 years, that’s a damn good feeling.

Well done. You should get a big boost from that now. I’ve been in the 19’s now for a while so hope to hit 18’s next week.

Wowsers! 11.11 today, finally broke the 12st on a w/i day. Of course now I have to stay there…

A friend told me yesterday I should stop losing weight as I am beginning to look like ‘a straggly old man’. B@stard.

He was right though. I have reached my ‘nirvana’. He is an ex marine and shorter and heavier than me:
Told me I should 'bulk up or get a job as ‘Skeletor’.

I have lost more than a third of my body weight and am loving the new me. I think it is time to stop now. I need to ‘normalise’

And so the next challenge begins… staying in a happy place!!! And becoming that “don’t ■■■■ with me” person. Any advice welcomed.

Definitely you have done the Shredding phase . Im just a couple of years younger ( 2) and getting rid of the fat is important but I think equally we need to keep the muscle mass up. Probably now is time for you to move into muscle building . I’m no expert but that may involve adjustment in your eating. @maxnas ?
Inspiring what you have done . Keep up the fight !