10lbs by Spring Bank Holiday (27th May) Week 5 thread

Ok lads last week of this one

Better day yesterday but still not great, just 1400 on calories, but up to 800 on snacks, just picking at cheese etc once I got home. Need to get more healthy snacks in.

On the other hand weighed in this morning and most of the gain from last week has gone. Won’t update my official weight but will be a good loss come final weigh in day.

1 Like

I weighed in on Sunday reporting a 1.5lbs loss. :blush:

I’m now into the 20st bracket which has me absolutely buzzing! 5st 13lbs until I’m at 15st which is a far cry from the 20st I was away from it 17 months ago.

6 Likes

Weighed today 3.2 down. So surpassed the 10lb total of 10.8lb and below 19stone for the first time in a long time. Good week of exercise and eating and we are on a roll

3 Likes

That is some achievement, well done!

1 Like

Lost 2.4lbs this week which is more than I expected so pretty chuffed, really gonna make an effort to up the exercise this week and keep on it!

5 Likes

I’m officially down 10lbs since we started!! :muscle::muscle:

That’s mostly down to food management after being sick for a week and throwing my back out. Haven’t had much chance for the gym but have been really focused on tracking food/cooking at home!

5 Likes

Currently on 900 calories for the day. Including planned snacks and dinner I should finish on 1550, now the key is avoiding any unplanned snacks!

Lost just 0.45lbs, party sunday, loaded up lst night on some carby junk as feeling so unwell and sorry for myself.

Loss is a loss.

2 Likes

Peaked too early again. Why do I always do this - work hard to achieve a goal and then freewheel into losing (gaining) it again?

168.0 lbs today. 12 stone dead. Up 3 lbs on last week, but still down 9.2 lbs on challenge. Should be able to lose the 0.8lbs in 6 days if I refocus - or of course gain more. Why did we decide to end this challenge in the first BBQ bank holiday of the year :slight_smile:

Good first 4 days food wise. Then lost the plot from Friday. Exercise has been cr@p for a while now ‘mega walks’ have dropped from 200 miles in January to only 112 in April, and so far this month just over 84 miles… However just over 30 of those miles were walked yesterday and today. Once the tattered remains of my feet recover I will hopefully get back into the routine.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of those of you that continue to lose week on week and be an inspiration to the rest of us.

@atb88 you have had an amazing journey (with more great milestones to come I’m sure), thank you for sharing it with us all.

3 Likes

Nice one lads :muscle:

Was fuming this morning after the scales told me same as last week, after how well I’ve eaten and exercised for past 12 days or so. Threw Dummy out of pram big style. Now the anger has gone I’m just gutted.

1 Like

Cheers, mate. Appreciate it. :blush:

It’ll catch up, mate, don’t worry about it. Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll be fine, don’t throw away all the good work you’ve done by turning to shit food after a disappointment.

1 Like

Probably just water weight and you’ll see an extra drop this time next week.

1 Like

B: Cereal with milk, scrambled egg, beans, tomato, Bulgarian egg thing, small bread roll, potato croquettes.
L: N/A
D: Salad with cheese, pizza, roasted vegetables, broccoli in cheese sauce, pasta, mushrooms, soup, small slice of bread.
S: Snickers.
E: Over 19k steps.
W: Over 4 litres.

1 Like

Cheers for the support guys, I know it’s a girly thing to get upset over but I genuinely was. Lots going on personally at the moment (as I know you all have) so it would be easy to use all this as an excuse to cave in but I won’t.

Mate you’re still doing superbly well overall. And don’t beat yourself up about the walking. It’s time for you to hit the weights room with the big boys now as we were saying anyway

Ditto mate. I think we are both getting to the stage where STS is what we need soon, just maybe not this week for you! (I would settled for a STS from last week) :rofl: Stick with it pal!

1 Like

Had a loss for the first time in such a long time. Buzzing with that

5 Likes