10lbs by Spring Bank Holiday (27th May) Week 5 thread

Finally plucked up the courage to do the ‘then and now’ clothes pix. Pic1 is XXXL shirt and 40" trousers (I have bigger of both, but couldn’t find them).

Apologies for 2nd pic - I don’t have any trousers that actually fit anymore, so Small pants and Small tee…

…the Tee’s looking a bit loose though :grinning:

3 Likes

Cheers Mark.

It’s been a long and sometimes difficult journey, but so worthwhile. Stick with it my friend - there are many inspirational guys on here and I’m happy to chat if you need support.

1 Like

Amazing, mate, well done! Glad you left your scants on though! :joy:

1 Like

thank you- I have some before pics- but no after pics ……yet! Thanks for sending them. Mark

1 Like

Mark, if you want it, you’ll get there!

Thank you my friend.

I’ve said it before YOU are truly an inspiration. You have come so far, and continue to smash goals.

I am hopefully almost at the end of my journey - I think I have FINALLY learned enough to ensure I don’t rebound again.

I’m not planning on going anywhere anytime soon, as Yourself, @Darren_Welch and @maxnas amongst others continue to keep me on track with your sound updates and advice.

3 Likes

Ah, you’re a gent! In the spirit of baggy clothes, here’s one I put on Instagram this morning:

The t-shirt, along with 2 others is now in the Bulgarian refuse system somewhere.

And no, I’m not getting my hair cut irrespective of how many of you dinosaurs tell me to. :joy:

3 Likes

Brilliant mate, really well done!

1 Like

this is an inspiration. Everybody has a haircut that is cutting edge somewhere in the world or at some time. I don’t even have enough hair to have a hairstyle- so what do I know. The one thing about weight loss is that at least my shoes will still fit- your rainbow shoes are epic. Mark

Christ with @atb88 tits and @Unimatrix0 just about keeping his bags on what have I got into.
Well done folks. I’ve kept a few of my bigger T-shirt’s for this purpose. May even leave the boxers off :grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Appreciate that, @Mark. I’ve lost 2 sizes on my feet believe it or not!

B: 2 poached eggs, tortilla, beans, mushrooms, roasted vegetables, tomato and a slice of Bulgarian egg and cheese bake.
L: N/A
D: Soup, small slice of bread, salad, cheese, small slice of pizza, pasta, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, corn on the cob.
S: Strained yoghurt and jam.
E: Over 13k steps.
W: Over 5 litres + 5 alcohol free beers.

Crikey take a few days out and I come back photo’s of blokes in their pants! Haha

Well done chaps, some good before and after photos there. Keep up the good work

Ok lads so last day of this challenge. Are we in agreement to end July? 8 weeks I think or thereabouts. I’ll see if there’s any takers. After that we maybe looking at a Xmas challenge which we got a few heads on last year.

Today tho we are weighing in at 264. 11lb down for this challenge. Bit of a standstill on last week but clothes are looser so I’ll take it.

1 Like

I’ll have to weigh in tomorrow morning as my scales are in the UK and I’m not. Flying back in a few hours and will pick them up tonight ready for the morning… expecting a gain what with eating a lot and fluid retention from the flight.

Have a good one, gents, irrespective of the result on the scales, you stuck it out to the end and should be proud.

I’m weighing in today cos I’m at work in morning. Can’t quite believe it but managed to get to 10lbs in 3 weeks :grin: Well technically its 9.8lbs but I’m calling it a win!

4 Likes

Nice one mate congrats!

1 Like

Was doing ok this week until a carb overload this bank holiday weekend.

No change on the scales, but that’s an improvement on previous final week of these challenges.

Leaves me ultimately a fail still at 7lbs something.

1 Like

B: 2 poached eggs, tortilla, beans, mushrooms, roasted vegetables, tomatoes with cheese, 2 potato crispy things.
L: N/A
D: N/A
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 5 litres.

I thought I was ok with the 0.2lbs but I’m not so I’ve done what I can today in the hope that tomorrow morning will be 10lbs on the nose :crossed_fingers:t2::joy:

1 Like

7lbs is 7lbs! Not a failure at all, and I’ve really improved on the exercise front this week after what you were saying about making time (and admittedly maybe a little less PS4) and it motivated me to get off my ass so thank you!

2 Likes