30 weeks of hurt! St Georges Park Take two 16.12.17

To miss out on the latter stages of the Inaugural Man v Fat St.Georges Park takeover by one goal was a tough pill to swallow for the lads from North Solihull. They vowed to return and go better next time around, well here’s your chance.

Teams from all over the Man v Fat Universe will descend on the home of the FA on Saturday December 16th for a fantastic celebration of weight loss with the opportunity to be crowned national champions at the end of the day.

A squad of 10 will have the honour of representing CTC on the day playing in a shortened format of the MvF games that you play in every week.

We’ve taken the complexity out of the eligibility so that you don’t need a Grandmother from Chelmsley Wood or to have worked in Kingshurst for 5 years to qualify, all we need you to do is lose or have lost 5% either this season or last.

The cut off for this season is weigh in on November 22nd, that gives you time to drop your name on this thread before the lock in on November 24th at 12.00pm. The draw will then be made on Facebook live November 28th when the team will be announced.

This will be a fantastic day out so get your name down below and spend the day with over 300 fellow amazing losers.

Good luck and may the best team win.

Im in!

1 Like

Super loser and super keeper, good luck Dan.

1 Like

I will put myself forward for it

1 Like

Keith from ac & Tom from Spartans

1 Like

Please put my name in the hat! Jon scott

1 Like

In please!

1 Like

Put me down mark!

Mitchell nash​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Go on then. Put me down! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Put my name down just in case I manage to get my 5%! Starvation diet starts now!!

1 Like

Count me in please :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Count me in Mark :+1:t2:

Jimmy greens gotta be in. Been there since day 1 and lost loads.

Count me in mark

Hi Mark, count me and Steve in (panters):facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

I’m in and available for the 16th.Matthew woolley from Sporting Abeergut fc

Count me in

Late entry! Jason from Flapjacks.

Rich Bridgewood (pink Panters)

Michael Holdway Sporting