30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 15

Right, attempt to get the remnants of this cold out of my system… not sure I succeeded as I was coughing and spluttering at the end of each 5,000 metres, still it’s a 10k added to my RowVember total…

Food choices not bad today so hopeful I’ll be back in the weightloss game by weekend…

Massively f**ked up on tea. Literally cudnt of been worse. Ah well fresh start 2moro eh

Spill. What you eat

Get well soon boss. Least ur still active whether it’s advisable or not.

Didn’t get home last night til nearly 11 so threw on 2 slices toast to fill a hole.
Nearly caved yesterday as had 3 of the child’s white choc biscuits. Been doing well this week and it could have went either way with the small sugar rush.

Been a busy few days for me and kept forgetting to post.
Definitely haven’t been as careful as I could have been.
Breakfast was shredded wheat cereal with coffee and a yogurt
Lunch was 4 eggs 2only whites, scrambled, with a piece of rye toast with peanut butter and honey
Supper was on the road so a hamburger and sweet potato fries
Snacks were: fruit+veggie fruit snacks, sugar free pudding cup, a few leftover fries at lunch, and I had some ketchup for lunch as well

Donner kebab + chips

B: Scrambled egg, fried egg, 2 hash browns, mushrooms, tomato, bubble and squeak.
L: Soup, Quorn chilli stuffed peppers.
D: Onion and potato tortilla, goats cheese stuffed cherry peppers, 4 small halloumi and courgette pastries.
S: Grenade Carb Killa Peanut Nutter bar.
E: Supposed to be at 5 a side but I’m ill so haven’t gone.
W: Over 3 litres.

Don’t think that was a good day, but I’m ill, so I don’t care.

Back on it today!

Plan 2day
Breakfast non
Lunch sanwich
Tea pasta n tomato sauce ,garlic bread
Snacks fruit, chocolatw digestives max 2 (i kno i got pure ripped 4 them yesterday but iv bought them now so hav 2 use them)
Gonna try 2 drink some water

Exercise non in particular except i walk alot

Right then. Weighed in at 311 lb this morning. That’s the same as last week. Struggling to get under the 310 mark and to hit the 30lb challenge. Plenty of time tho.

Well under my TDEE but not great choices:

B: 2 boiled eggs and spinach, yoghurt with granola.
L: Soup, risotto, flapjack.
D: 10" veg pizza.
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 3 litres, plus OJ, plus Lemsip.

My resolve will be tested returning to Goodison Park and not succumbing to a Bombay vegetable pie.

B non
Lunch cheese sanwich
Tea pasta tomato sauce garlic bread
2 cans of lager
1969 cals

I thought it was a decent day but it probs sh!t as per i dunno

This is my plan 2day
B branflakes n yogurt
L tuna n egg salad no mayo.or dressing exept lemon juice
T tomato soup
Snack banana

I think its decent but its probs not. Iv been tryin so hard 2 adjust my diet each day n make it better n get it right but everyday its like iv got it wrong again, i dunno why im so hopeless at this, its rly getting me down :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

What do I do here. My lad keeps his coaching equipment at mines so every Sat morning he comes to ours to get it. He has his breakfast and he jumps on the scales. So after last night’s drink. Even had some toast when I got in. Someone even bought some birthday cake and I ate a slice. Well my lad jumps on the scales. He gets off and I thought let’s see what’s the damage. Well it’s 308 lb. 3 lb down from yesterday. I’ve already recorded 311 lb so not going to change it but mad how it changes. Lbs in the bank for next week. Lol.

Anyway it’s raining here in sunny Brum. Not sure what I’m upto. We have a massive German market in town which has loads off food stalls and beer stands. It gets packed, I mean sometimes you struggle to move around. So there’s a few friends going up for the drink and the missus fancies it. That’s not to much a problem but tomorrow is the big game and I’m already getting invites to have an early start. 8 am. Oh no

So just weighed in. 193.6 lbs. So a loss of 30.8 lbs since joining this group. Yay.

I’d like to say this weeks loss was all down to hard work… The week did start that way, with walking, rowing and swimming in the first few days, But then I got an ear infection which spread to my mouth and throat. Thursday I didn’t get out of bed until mid afternoon, and is was painful to just swallow saliva much less food that I ate virtually nothing for 2 days. I wouldn’t recommend it as a weight loss plan.

Well done @Unimatrix0. Take it as some weeks you’ll put in a shift a record a gain.

Iv somehow lost 2lbs since monday its probably not real weight as in fat tho. Probably water weight or something idk

A loss is a loss, don’t be disheartened. Keep it up!

Thank u

Walk begins am gonna gan 2.5mile then see how i feel considering i hav 2 walk back lol