30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 16

@Greenballs … I’m thinking you need to big it up a little…this is meant to be a challenge (to our individual selves, not each other)…but not a maintenance of the status quo!

RowVember was a one-on-one challenge, but that foundered within three days unfortunately…even though both ‘contestants’ would have run out winners :grinning:

My weigh in this morning is a mixed bag. I’m 4 lb up from Friday but 2 lb down from Tuesday. That group has now finished so my post will be more dedicated to this group
No exercise again last night. Only managed 1 session this week. Bit of a tough month for me as for all of us with Christmas approaching. Need to get my mojo back regarding the weight loss and exercise.

Breakfast was some blueberries, strawberries with a spoonful of full fat Greek yogurt.
Lunch was 3 chicken thighs with a salad.
Have a good day.

@atb88 will be along soon with some motivation as he does😘

I think @atb88 is busy getting his rower and bicycle ready and calibrated for his December challenge…

@Drums1875 up from Tuesday, down from Friday. Sidewards from Wednesday… I’m confused, are you??? :grinning::grinning: . How about getting a grip…weigh once a week and tell us you’ve smashed it

Hate to disappoint, so…

GET TO THE GYM, STOP EATING SHIT AND SMASH THE BACK DOORS OF THIS WEIGHT LOSS IN, CHUBBERS!

I’ve twinged my back but should be ok for spin bikes. I’ll have a class booked for tomorrow. Can’t let it derail me so close to the end. Got on a rower this morning but I just wasn’t feeling it or even for a bike so just treadmill for half hr
3 weeks from tomorrow left. What’s our present status in relation to 30byxmas?
As of today weight I’m 2.2 off so we wait and see. Bit of a yoyo week and I got a motivational message from @atb88. He’d have done you proud @Zero4

Back on it anyway after feeling sorry for myself and ready to complete this challenge.

@Biffa94 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Greenballs …does the gym allow you to use bikes out of hours… ie, when on your own, not in class?

I’m jiggered on 30lbs by Xmas. I’m set for great December with @atb88 …but injury and illness blew my neat progression and I need to reset for my 180lbs to later date. …but earlier than Easter.

I’m still going for 60lbs by Christmas. Think I need 6lbs iirc. This should see to it nicely.

Great stuff @atb88 … I’m assuming that’s one reason for looking forward to the December challenge ? I’m pleased for you, and after you’ve hit 60 by Chrimble, we’ll ensure you crack on… and reset to next target.

Yeah there no issue with access. 24/7 gym so I could go anytime I get a minute. Tomorrow maybe ok to get down and I should have a chance to go each night. We’ll see how it goes. Sometimes I’m limiting myself to classes but don’t need to.

Ooooooh! now there’s an admission, valuable to all of us! How far is gym from your place?

20 min. Weekends are ok but soon as weekday routine comes back it’ll be harder but we’ll work something out. I’ll get everyday if I can.

Whats up?

Evening, gents.

I’m starving but I’ve already eaten. Watching Masterchef too which really doesn’t help. Mind over matter!

Hope you’re all ready for a healthy weekend!

B: 2 boiled eggs with spinach, yoghurt and granola.
L: Soup, egg mayo sandwich.
D: Vegetable biryani, 3 x 5 calorie jellies.
S: 2 chocolate truffles.
E: Rest day.
W: Over 5 litres.

Good day, the chocolates were only small, so no damage done all going well.

@Zero4 I was in 2 monthly groups that overlapped as one was finishing and one started plus this group. Now just the 2 and both weigh in on the same day. Very confusing.

My tea was a small cod with an omelette. Missus had a cottage pie bought from the farm shop and she couldn’t finish it and the fat kid polished it off.

The local team only 3 miles away are on the box tonight. Solihull Moore’s playing Blackpool in the fa cup. I know a couple of the players and some of the background staff. So up the Moore’s.

He’s referring to himself if anyone wasn’t sure.

Had a good day me. 2moros gona b even better cos am gettin me DANCE ON !!! YEEEA get in. Sweat it out workin out LUV it!!.

Hey all. Good day for me
20 minute run
Breakfast was cereal and coffee
Lunch was 2 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, scrambled with a small piece of rye toast with peanut butter and crab apple jelly.
Supper my wife and I went to a chili cook off, try 8 different Chili’s and then vote on your favourite.
Snacks were a cereal bar, a sugar free pudding, 1/2 cup of egg nog, and a Clementine.

Cheers @atb88 for having my back. Lol.

Anyway ,My plan today is to start c25k. Been looking on how to do it. Winters now truly here so going to do it in the gym on the treadmill as I can up and down the speed as I build up to my fitness. If I follow the plan I should be ok come better weather where I can go out doors. I’ve looked at the rower and the bike but get bored very easily on them. I’m going to give it a month and if I find that it’s working, I’ll then look at entering some small 5k runs just so I’ve got something to aim for. I do have other plans but I don’t want to mention them yet just in case this running lark doesn’t pan out.

Good luck for your day today. I’ve got a surprise 50th tonight so I’ll be having a beer.