30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 17

Trying to get there. The past couple weeks have been rough; eating through my issues.

Got myself walking again for the past three days and can still meet my goal of 1500 miles this year.

Got for a walk this morning. Back is taking longer than usual to sort itself. As a result activity had stalled. See how it is later again see if I can get out again.

Just coffee this morning as not hungry. Have some eggs done so will have them with toast later.

Hey everyone, good last two days for me. Sunday I had cereal for breakfast, lunch was egg omelette and a piece of toast with peanut butter and jam. Supper was homemade pizza

Yesterday breakfast was cereal,
Lunch was Mac & and cheese and a spinach salad with raspberries and pecans
Supper was just some fries, and cause I was still peckish after, som cereal.

OMFG.

I don’t even know where to start, feeling proper sorry for myself today.

So the tooth ache that wasn’t, that became the face ache that might have been, that became the ear infection not quite treated, that became the pain everlasting. That was fixed by the antibiotics. That was inflamed by the antibiotics. So much pain for so many weeks. Can I stop now please??

Yup. When you’re ready, just let it stop :grinning:

Sorry. I get really ratty when i’m in pain.

Good evening chaps. Took ages to read through all the posts. What’s noticeable is we’re all prone to a wobble. It’s because we’re all addicted to food. It’s lovely. It’s one thing that we have to continue with. Drugs and alcohol are things that we don’t need and you can hopefully find a way of giving it up. We don’t need it. We just love the feeling of having it. Now food we all love but can’t live without it or we’ll die. So we have to learn to curb our love for it and take the better options and not the stuff that’s going to kill us. It’s a bit mumble jumble but that’s my take on it. It’s still an addiction that we have to over come.

Anyway, breakfast was some blueberries, strawberries with a spoonful of full fat Greek yogurt. Lunch was a tin of herrings in mustard sauce.

Now my tea was home made soup made by me. First time I’ve ever made one and it was bang on. Grandson came round after his training and even he had a bowl full with his dad. Made a big pot so frozen the rest.

Hit boxercise tonight and felt really good. Managed to get down and do the plank. First time I’ve done it here as I’m not the quickest getting back up and we only have 10 secs to get to the next station. So all good. The instructor was giving loads of encouragement to me throughout the session.

Keep trying to fend off those demons lads. They’re never to far away, but we’re all here to support each other.

I’ve copied over from my monthly group as some are having a wobble. I’ve had a few in this 30lb challenge so that’s my take.

Evening, gents. Disappointed in that I put on 0.4kg this week at football, not sure what caused it, but I’m not gonna let it get me down.

This is my first gain and it’s hard to take, but I’m 23.7kg down in 11 weeks so I know I’ve done really well.

Today’s effort:

B: Scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, bubble and squeak.
L: Soup.
D: Banana, 2 protein energy bars.
S: 2 protein energy bars, salt and vinegar chickpeas, roasted corn.
E: Man v Fat football.
W: Over 3 litres.

@Orion1

A bit quiet on here. Is it due to the ones left joining other groups to get us over the line and can’t post twice. I’ve been copying over my posts.

Lunch was chicken breast meat with a salad. Some blueberries, strawberries and full fat Greek yogurt for breakfast. Tea was 2 pork belly draft, fried duck egg and mixed stirfry veg.

RI think it’s what you just said. Mixing between groups and it’s gets lost. I think we have 6 maybe left from the comings and going from the start. Quite possibly if we aren’t hitting the target set then some may not post. Only a few weeks left here and it’s been a good run of 17weeks

Its been a good group. My hat goes off to you and @Zero4 for setting it up and accepting us outsiders to ruin it for you. Lol, but dont tell him otherwise he’ll fall off his rower. :wink:

Oh €uck, I’ve just fallen off my rower…praise from @Drums1875 … the ace weight-loser.

We go again New Year…I’m going to hit 180 if it kills me!

The missus has booked fortnight away over Xmas / New Year …a cottage in Brittany …I’m going to take Concept 2 rower on back seat and hope she doesn’t notice!

Sounds a lot healthier than when we started @Drums1875 , so we need to continue…

Earlier than 30 by Easter… I’ll find an interim , shorter target.

20 by Shrove Tuesday…that’ll get you on your toes!

Just looked it up…5 March, Shrove Tuesday. Done Deal… 1st January-nine weeks I’d concentrated effort.

I’ll set it up. 1st January is a Tuesday…Shrove Tuesday is, maybe surprisingly this year, on a Tuesday too. It’s made for us porkies!

20 lbs by Pancake! ‘Pancake Twenty’

Could literally hear the cogs in your brain turning from Crawley.

Ha ha ha ha. Nuts. Anyway done my c25k and struggled. I think cus I had my tea late. My lad gone to a dinner with work. I was invited. An evening with Gary monk, the blues manager. Meal, drinks etc. I declined as I’ve got work in the morning and there’ll be lots of drink taken on. So I went to the gym and only managed the run bit. Slightly less calories used and distance moved. No extras. Just came home. Going to jump in the shower and then bed.

Hey @Drums1875 I hear ya about the running, sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn’t (and in my case, once, my hip started clicking, that wasn’t great ha!)
But seriously your mention a little bit back about doing the plank @ boxercise for the first time was awesome! Stuff like that is great as it shows you’re progressing!
Yesterday was alright for me. Breakfast was cereal
For lunch, my wife wanted grilled cheese, so had that and salad.
Supper was pasta with a homemade tomato and meat sauce.
Exercise was a run @ the gym

Yesterday’s effort:

B: 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, nutty cocoa bircher.
L: Soup, arancini rice balls with tomato sauce and salad.
D: Mixed veg tortilla, 2 pre-packed salads, 4 feta pastries, goats cheese stuffed peppers.
S: N/A
E: 10km cycle.
W: Over 5 litres.

Wednesday is normally cheat day but after a gain on the scales, changes were made.

…even MORE exercise at the last opportunity…impressive! :joy::joy: JUMP in the shower!