30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 17

Even had a jump off the missus :star_struck:. Not sure what the calorie count or if it registers as steps. I wonder if there’s an app for it. There seems to be an app for everything nowadays lol.

Breakfast was some blueberries, strawberries with a spoonful of full fat Greek yogurt.
I had my 2 chicken thighs over the course of the morning.
Lunch was salad. In my salads I. Usually have 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce, a spring onion, cheese, tomatoes, almond nuts, and pumpkin seeds. Here’s a pic of yesterday lunch with the chicken in

Had a good day yesterday, and even better morning this morning after I did my daily weigh in for myself.
Ok, not great start yesterday, our keurig decided not to pump out any water at first so I spent all morning desperately trying to fix it (I did, but I missed my bus to work, ended up late)
After that,
Cereal and coffee for breakfast.
Some fruit+veggie fruit snacks for a morning snack
2 hot dogs for lunch (yeah not great, but I’ve really been craving them. I stuck with ones that were lower cal. and used chicken, plus whole wheat buns=more protein)
Afternoon snack was a no sugar added pudding
Supper was 4 precooked cabbage rolls.
I had a small chocolate from an advent calendar (I’m a kid at heart) and a cup of hot chocolate in the evening.
This morning, woke up and saw I’d reached 238lbs. That’s the second day this week under 240 which is AMAZING to see.

@Drums1875 I think there’s even an activity tracker device for that!.. :sweat_smile:

I think it can’t judge Intensity though…:joy::joy:

Oh I bet there’s at least one, probably even includes the option to share your “workout” with the world

No thanks, a step too far methinks…:wink:

B: 2 hash browns, scrambled egg, fried egg, grilled tomato, mushrooms, one brown toast with peanut butter.
L: Spinach, lentil and mushroom dahl, rice, naan bread, onion bhaji.
D: Wicked Kitchen lasagne with broccoli.
S: Halo Top ice cream.
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres.

Blah.

My tea was steak, 2 fried eggs, and stirfry vegs.

Missus didn’t want to go to box-fit tonight. I was a bit gutted cus I really wanted to go. So ended up in the gym with my lad. Jumped on the treadmill and just did a brisk walk for 25 mins while he done the bike for his knee. He can move on now and do more leg work. Just waiting on the physio to send his programme over. I’ll shadow him when he does it. Worked chest tonight and lifting heavier weights. Feeling a lot stronger now. Finished off with core.

Weigh in tomorrow morning. In not bothered about the numbers anymore as I know I’m getting fitter and my body is changing. I need another new wardrobe.

We’ll I started the week really good and continued. 5 gym sessions in the 7 days. Only one blow out which was Saturday night. Jumped on the scales and I’m 1lb down. Right direction but hoping for more. I’m not to worried as I now and feel better and fitter. In the new year I’m going to measure body parts and not worry to much about the scales.

We’ll done everyone for sticking with it and your losses.

No breakfast as I forgot. Lunch was mackerel fillets with my usual salad.

Off out tonight for Christmas meal and drinks with pals. Early start and a late finish.

I’m dead pleased you’re hitting the gym @Drums1875 …having rightly castigated me months ago for something I posted …you said something along lines of ‘it comes easy to you because you’ve always been sporty’ - but I am chuffed that you’re exercising and, presumably, enjoying it…or if not, at least enjoying the feeling you get afterwards…the afterglow!!

Good on you @Drums1875… it’s NOT just about weight, it’s about being fit for a healthy life. I’ll not track back on your previous posts or self-descriptions, but I seem to recall you wanted to be fitter to play or kickaround with your grandchildren…we’ll keep at it, coz you’re heading in the right right direction!! :grinning:

Evening, all. Pleased to say I got some exercise in after skipping football last night.

B: 2 brown toast with peanut butter.
L: Soup, Quinoa chips.
D: Mixed veg tortilla, 8 falafel, 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich.
S: Goats cheese stuffed cherry peppers.
E: 10km on the desk cycle.
W: Over 3 litres.

Hope you’re all being good otherwise Santa won’t empty his sack for you.

Skipping football? I’ve heard of walking football…,but skipping football?, that’s new on me…

I got roped into it.

Ok folks it’s weigh in day. Where are we? I’ve put on 3 this week but expect to lose them in the next few days as my back is now better. Took its fcuking time. Anyway where I am now is I now require 5.2 to lose in 2 weeks. Doable. Very.

Today is ok.

Pancakes for breakfast
Lunch chicken in a bap with some soup
Dinner and a change from what I posted on my group. Pasta with sausages.
Need to post here my day everyday so I can get the shit beat out of me by you know who. You two know who you are :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

Love you, big balls. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I’m hoping he doesn’t empty his sacks on me!

Good day today, was tempted by some cheese on toast earlier but didn’t bother. Mind over matter.

B: N/A
L: 4 boiled eggs, 1 slice of white toast.
D: Breaded veg fingers, breaded cauliflower cheese, small amount of mash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower cheese, sprouts.
S: N/A
E: 15km on the desk cycle.
W: Over 4 litres.

Hope you’re having strong weekends. The weight won’t lose itself!

Good week for me, especially after that weigh in yesterday!

Yesterday I actually had just gotten off a night shift, so slept a bit, then had a egg and sausage breakfast sandwich.
Did my weigh in and was super happy about it.
Made some ginger bread with my wife and had one.
No lunch, but did have a bit of sour cream dip with chips in the afternoon.
Supper was a stir fry with broccoli, cauliflower carrots and onions, chicken thighs and udon noodles.

I’m going to check out this desk cycle to see if it’s genuine exercise. I’ve not heard one member of two cycling clubs and one triathlon club say they’ve got one! @atb88