30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 19

203 last Saturday @rkr786 . It’s total £rap finish to this group, but I’m flying again and my new intermittent fasting lifestyle is going to bring home the bacon for me up to, and carter, the New Year…

Forget mine. I can’t see your tables on my Samsung phone anyway. I’m unsure what dates your looking for anyway. But thanks a lot for doing it.

Food was all chicken today. Chicken drumsticks x3 with my salad for lunch and chicken wings with stirfry vegs for tea. No exercise as I’m busy getting the crimbo decs out. We’re always the last. Our neighbour has there’s up straight after Halloween. Nuts. His youngest is 19. Always been the same. Ha ha ha ha. So from one extreme to another.

It’s this one, @Biffa94.

Evening, gents. Maintained at football, bit disappointed as I can no longer get top scorer but glad I didn’t put on.

B: 2 boiled eggs with spinach, yoghurt and granola.
L: Soup.
D: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, banana, 2 protein energy bars.
S: Half a big bar of chocolate.
E: Man v Fat football.
W: Over 4 litres.

Oh right soz. Am no good with numbers me. Just was gona say i lost 10lbs so far but i didnt start at the actual start

You’ve done well, mate. There’ll be a target for Easter coming up soon. Keep an eye out.

I dont think i really earnt it if that make sense. I just hope i can keep at it n achive things

You will, lad. You’re in the right place, everyone is rooting for you.

Yous r right canny , thanx 4 putting up with me

You’re one of us, lad. We’re all in this together, no one’s “putting up with you”. It’s what we’re here for, fat lads, together, trying to better themselves.

Keep your head up and get this smashed!

:grin::grin::grin:

one-of-us|nullxnull

So lads. Today I hit the 30lb. Well pleased with myself and it’s been a while coming. And it wasn’t easy. Glad to hit it before Xmas. Morning weigh in 279.0 which is a loss of 30.4lbs up to today.

Well done @Greenballs. No easing off though - that’s where I went wrong (amongst other things).

That’s quite funny @Greenballs !! …and fantastic loss chum too! Another 20 by Pancake Day?

Lets do it. Do we know the date of pancake day?
Are the rest up for it?

Shrove Tuesday is Tuesday 5th March which is conveniently a weigh in day for me at football.

So 20in 8/9 weeks. Doable. Starting 1st

Nice 1 well done!!

I think it’s because they knew it would be your weigh-in day that it was selected #forethought #orwhat

Chicken drumsticks with a salad for lunch, and now I’m having steak, eggs and stirfry vegs. For breakfast I had some strawberries and blueberries with a spoonful of full fat Greek yogurt. No gym again as I’m busy trying to put up a Christmas tree apparently.