30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Week 19

Dsed starts afresh in 2019 , put your name on the sheet. Have a good xmas

Know what u mean @Biffa94. Brexit is no joke - feck me, pension has drop loads already, and don’t mention
house value (ditto). U still up 4 xmas day walk m8? I’m starting to get back into walking a bit.

@zero4 having already lost 30 Lbs does that give me a pancake and a half in hand? :grinning:

Point 5 - I assume you mean @Greenballs is a pancake tosser, and his services will be much in demand during this time :joy::joy:

After yesterday’s binge, I seriously scaled back today. I’ve eaten approximately 800 calories and I’m seriously considering busting open the 24 Fererro Rocher in my room.

B: N/A
L: Soup.
D: Canneloni with broccoli.
S: N/A
E: N/A
W: Over 3 litres.

I’ll update you as to how I get on with the cravings in the morning.

@atb88 Well done m8. Don’t do it - 800 cals is brilliant (although not sustainable). Don’t deprive yourself, but don’t go overboard either… Note to self - follow own advice :grinning:

But 4 Fererro Rocher is only 300 calories.

4 Fererro Rocher is 300 calories.

F*cking 300 calories in 4!

That’s outrageous.

So hungry.

Ffs.

@Drums1875 you are still a loser to me m8 :wink: Well done my friend. See you next year.

M8, I 'm no Carol Vordeman (shut it), but I make that 1800 calories for you ‘little treat’ ('cos who’s gonna stop at 4 when they are open).

Drink loads of water and try the mantra ‘I AM NOT HUNGRY’. Hey, saying it out loud keeps your mouth busy, so you can’t eat at the same time. Note to self - follow own advice :joy:

I’m not doing it. Yet. :muscle:t2:

Gotta say @atb88 thanks for pointing out the cal HORRIFIC value - how many of us love these disgusting little packages of heart attacks in disguise. Extreme view I know, but I cured myself of my cream cake addiction by thinking this way.

I’d have eaten that whole box not long ago. I’ve just posted on Instagram that I’m not eating them so I’m definitely not eating them now.

Definitely not.

Ffs, starving.

M8, you ain’t starving, you are just obsessed with the thing you have told yourself you can’t have. Did you know you can have 6 kilos of veg for less calories than you are contemplating for 3 ‘taste bombs’???

6 'KING KILOS - YOU WONT BE HUNGRY THEN… will you?

It was this kind of “IN YER FACE” Talk I needed to wake me up,

No, but I’d be able to power a small village running on methane power for a good 8 - 12 weeks.

I didnt rly get the seriousness cos.no mortgage n pension … id b well peed off if i been workin n savin hard all them times…but bad news for all of us i reckon. No laughing matter :confused:

Yes still doin walk an all

Am debating meself if i rly wanna smugly healthy christmas day…or if it mite b ok if i had a takeaway on the evening. If i cut back before n after… My brains comin up with all the excuses. What u reckon?

Ok all. Winding down now with some wine. Long day travelling and getting over travelling through the night. Got out and about today so loads walking. Over 20k steps which I can see as being the norm for the week. Trying to avoid yellow vest protestors today also but quiet in capital

Food well. I ate something. Walking and calorie burn will sort that. :+1:t2:

I think this is the last days or few days of this challenge of people want to continue. We may try to recruit new heads for pancake 20. Busy thread yesterday with me being called a tosser twice :zipper_mouth_face:. Good bunch of heads.

@Zero4 how is IF after week one

Evening, gents. Travelled up to the parents’ this morning so breakfast wasn’t the greatest. Solid day otherwise.

I think exercise is finished until the new year although might have a kick around between Christmas and New Year all going well.

B: Cheese and chutney sandwich, Quavers.
L: 4 scrambled eggs, 1/2 can of baked beans, 3 fried tomatoes, 2 white toast.
D: Whole head of broccoli, 3 carrots, 3 potatoes, 1 fried onion, 2 cauliflower cheese crispy grills and 4 breaded vegetable fingers.
S: Popchips
E: N/A
W: Over 3 litres.

So much veg, I expect to lose a stone by the morning. :joy:

@Greenballs we’re in France too (Brittany), in rented cottage…in advance of coming, and in answer to my enquiry to a friend who lives over here about the gilet jaune protestors…he told us simply to place a yellow high-viz jacket on the car dashboard and no-one would stop not bother us. So we have…I feel brotherhood with all my comrades (like £uck)…I’m not a unions man!

IF gone very well - it’s exactly one week in and 4lbs down. More another time.

I think is a legal requirement to have one anyway isn’t it. Quieter they say with Xmas and the weather, but on speaking to a few here it wasn’t nice at the start of the month to be in the middle of. Got a video of them going down champs elysee but sure won’t show so I’ll whack on YouTube. Nothing closed but the banks got a touch from them over the weeks