8-a-side Friendly?

Hi fellas, over here in Leeds and Bradford we’ve been flirting with the idea of having either an 8-a-side or 11-a-side friendly against players from another league.

At this stage it’s just an idea, and I’d like to see if anyone would be interested in a game one weekend, maybe have a drink or two afterwards?

I’m sure @Stunorm will check and see what the Manchester and Salford Leagues can do!

Hi guys Manchester and Salford will certainly come across for a friendly. Just fire.some dates at us when your ready.

Hi @Stunorm, thanks for getting in touch, general feeling our end is Satutday 29th July, let me know how your guys are fixed and we can take it from there, cheers pal

Doncaster MvF league will be up for a game. They’ve just played 11 a side vs Rotherham with next game vs Grimsby in couple weeks again at the Keepmoat

If you see email threads contact is Paul Baker (Salad Dodgers) who was also asking for interest from other leagues for a game against Doncaster

Would cardiff be a bit far? We could arrange a home & away fixture. Worked for us playing Bicester home & away?

Hi, i am the contact for Doncaster MvF and we are currently arranging games against other MvF leagues, we have just played Rotherham and now have games lined up against Grimsby and Sheffield, we would love to play against a team from Leeds/Bradford, if you let me know roughly when you would be looking at I can try and get something sorted out for a game in Doncaster and then possibly a return fixture over there. We are currently playing our games on Sundays which seems to work well. Let me know, cheers