About to Join up, is there space in Glasgow League?

Hi,

About to Join up for Glasgow League,

Is there spaces available before i do?

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Samuel,

There are spaces available. Once you get signed up, you will be assigned to a team and receive an e-mail confirming this.

Regards,

Hi I have just joined but still awaiting email can anyone help with this??

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m John, the lead coach of the Glasgow league.

I have just had a look on the system and you have not shown up yet. I will check again in the morning and assuming your registration had gone smoothly, you should be able to be assigned to a team and this would be followed e-mail confirmation.

Regards,

Yeah sure if you can let me know please. My 9.99 has came off also so it seems to have went as smooth as possible please let me know as soon as.

I’ve also just joined. I move back up to Scotland on the 7th so looking to get involved from then.

My pal has signed up too, so I’m hoping we can join a team together to start things off.

Thanks a lot,

Nathan

1 Like

Hi John can you keep me posted today if i appear on the system?

1 Like

Good afternoon,

You are now on the system, so I will get you assigned to a team and you will receive an e-mail when this is done.

Good afternoon, Nathan.

Great to hear you and your friend have signed up! I will certainly try and accommodate you both into the same team. Is your friend’s name Ryan? If not, please private message me with his name, just to ensure I put you both into the same team if possible.

That’s correct mate, cheers

Buzzing to start next weekend. I put goalkeeper does as my position, as that’s where I’ve always played, but I’m happy to swap in and out if people want to play in goal or on field.

Cheers again

1 Like

Hi John and everyone
Just joined since as Argentinian love football and food hahaha I hope to hear back and get a team to play with very soon if there is still place

1 Like

Really happy to hear that your keen to get started!

I know you’re not available until next week but is your friend hoping to start this weekend or will he be looking to come along with you? Just so I know when to assign you both as I’ll be better doing that next week so you’re not paying for a week that you’re not available.

Hi Gonzalo!

There is space, as soon as I see you on my system, I will get you assigned to a team and you will receive an email confirming this.

1 Like

Thank you John. Let me know if you want me to forward the confirmation and welcome mail I’ve got yesterday.

1 Like

Hi mate, I think as he’s waiting for me so we can go together. We also live together, so he’s actually my lift as well and he can’t do the weekend after, so I think we’ll be looking to start on the 20th.

Also, for clothing is it boots or astros and what colour top shall I wear?

Cheers again,

Nathan

1 Like

Great, I will get you both assigned around that point (so you’re not paying for time you’re unavailable)! You will both be joining the Blue team, Hangover 96.

I would recommend turf trainers but any designed for artificial grass should be fine as we play on a 3G surface. As for tops, if you could wear blue to match your team and once all registration is done, I will look to order you both an official team top.

Hope you’re having a good weekend!

Hey I’ve just signed up to the Glasgow league. Looking forward to get started :muscle:

1 Like

Hi there!

I have assigned everyone who has shown up on my end at this point. If you haven’t been assigned to a team yet, I will check my system again tomorrow to see if you have appeared.

Glad to hear that you are keen to get underway and start losing weight and becoming healthier!

Hi there was also looking to join Glasgow league but I work every fifth Sunday is this a problem?

1 Like

Hi there,

That would not be a problem. Teams generally have 10 players so that if some can’t make it one week, they will still have enough to play. We have 15 week seasons, so you would only be missing 3 weeks at most.

Regards,