Bournemouth league

bournemouth

Any news on the planed bournemouth league ?

I’ve just signed up and paid the initial £1. It would be good to know how many names are down, apparently they need 30

@MvFFootballHelp any chance we could find out progress?

Just signed up in Bournemouth too. Yes, it would be great to see a progress stat.

I searched the threads and it looks like it was on 22 back in February. So hopefully close. There have been some articles about MvF in the newspapers which might drive some signups

Bournemouth is getting close to target, 10 away so keep pushing!

When we have enough guys signed up for a planned league then we approach a local partner (a football club, a local authority, a sports centre, etc). We then work with them to get 60+ (ideally 80+) men signed up. Once we have the partnership we set the start date. Most of the request leagues that have launched have had one or two guys really pushing the league and that has made the difference.

To boost your league’s numbers, I recommend reading this forum post - How can I help bring MAN v FAT Football to my area?

Also, here’s some flyers and posters you can use in your local area! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gkyam0kn9oe41xn/AACGR93ANHiPo17n9_tQdDg4a/Posters%20and%20flyers%20to%20share!?dl=0

10 away? Some people must have dropped then as I saw the number at 22 from a thread in Feb :confused: Oh well.

I’ve followed the advice on that post and emailed the Public Health Team & also the Community team at AFC Bournemouth. I’ll get shouting to friends & social media too.

Ive been signed up for nearly a year now for the bournemouth league, its encouraging to see its nearly there, hope it can make the final push and get up to 30