Cardiff League - Jan 2019 (Update)

cardiff

Hi Guys,

I thought I would post a brief update on our Cardiff League.

We are almost at the end of season 2 and its been another great season. Plenty of lads smashing their goals again and the team totals have already blown away last seasons totals up to the same point. Currently as a league in season 2 we have lost a total of 137kg which is a total of 302lbs - That’s AMAZING! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A special mention to James Stanford, David James & Chris Norman who have already smashed the 10% weight-loss target with a further 3 lads within touching distance of the impressive milestone. Well Done lads - YOU ANIMALS!! :smile:

So If anyone else is interested in joining the Cardiff League don’t wait or waste time, join up now and lets get the wheels in motion. With our fantastic nutritionist Nas, who I think Is a genius at what he does alongside the Man v Fat staff down in Cardiff that work tirelessly supporting the lads through every step of the way, I have no doubt that you too will smash your goals.

Any questions feel free to post here or inbox me, I’ll help you out any way I can.

Matthew
Lost 44lbs to date. :slight_smile:

Really interested in signing up. Am i right in thinking the new season starts next Thursday? Do I sign up through this site and just turn up on the day?

Here you go mate

https://www.manvfatfootball.org/cardiff

Hi Bryn,

Apologies but I thought I replied, I just checked and my emails and it was in ‘outbox’ so apologies buddy.

Just replied to you via PM mate so let us you if you have any questions.