Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 1

Chortle. Last time I saw that word I was reading a beano. Or was it the pictures

Pmsl…av not tries yet. I dunno if theres much demand in my local branch or if i got the courage 2 ask haha

@Zero4 'Delay Don’t Deny’. This has been my mantra into weight loss. I can concentrate for 5/6 days then i can enjoy my day off. It works for me.

Anyway, went to the doctors to try and jog on this cold I’ve got. My throat is so sore, it feels like I’ve been swallowing razor blades. Never had it this bad. So the doctor says I’ve got an infection on my left lung. Hence can’t stop coughing and throat is not getting a rest.

I’m actually missing the gym and boxercise. Really want to get over this illness now. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in by Monday and I can get there.

Food was some blueberries and full fat Greek yogurt for breakfast . Had to wait an hour for my doctors appointment so popped in next door to the cafe for a cup of tea, that came with a breakfast. :tipping_hand_man::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:. Why do I do it. For tea I’ve got piri piri chicken wings and stirfry vegs.

Have a good day.

Get well soon!! I kno what u mean about missin the gym n that

Been ill all day u kno its bad cos iv literally just had a small bowl of tomato soup. Dunno what gona happen about tea.

Done 5k at the gym mainly run but also abit walk

Tikka masala cooking nicely, just need to do the rice & naan (medium sized shared between 2) and this meal will come in under 500 calories & there will be a batch to have Monday night after football too!

Looks really nice! Enjoy

Not had the best of days today, I still think I’m in a calorie deficit but definitely not as much as I would have hoped.

Breakfast; Banana and a Grenade protein bar
Lunch; subway chicken breast 6 inch with mayo
Snack kettle chips (they were going round the office and I overindulged!)
Dinner; Prawn linguine ready meal from Sainsbury’s.
Already been snacking on Brie (yes on its own!) as it goes out of date today and I hate to waste food so it’s either throw it away and waste it or eat it and ruin my diet… the dilemma.

I’ve also drank 2.5lt of water and walked about 30-40 minutes to and from subway.

Evening all.

Breakfast scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch cheese and ham bap some curls on the side

Dinner peppered chicken and rice. Also some left over for tomorrow.

No gym class today so we went a walk along the beach. Did around 4K so least it was something.

Few more crisps on the evening and some Chewits. Just shite really. Weighed today at 6 down and maybe I got a bit cocky. Strict tomorrow with a spin class also booked for the afternoon

@Josh - to Brie or not to Brie, fat is the question.

@Greenbollocks - ffs.

Evening, fellas. Hope you’re all doing well and looking forward to the next 8 weeks! Seems like most are doing well… the two above letting the side down. :wink:

Had a good food day although probably didn’t need the extra falafel with lunch. With that being said, I’ve probably eaten under 2,000 calories for the day, a full 1,100 under my TDEE.

B: Egg and cress sandwich, salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks.
L: Falafel and salad with a brown pita, extra falafel.
D: Veggie pasta bake with broccoli.
S: 1 strawberry Jaffa Cake
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres.

Weighed in this morning for my IA group and disappointed to be 0.5lbs up on Tuesday’s weigh in for here. Plenty of time to recoup, not too worried at all.

I know I know :zipper_mouth_face::roll_eyes:

Bad day…this isnt meant 2b excuse just how it was
Iv not been well since last nite, hardly slept, felt so paniced i cudnt even hardly eat just had soup all day til tea. Went 2 gym, decent.
But it didnt stop the feeling had 2go 2 a mates cos i didnt wanna b alone. I feel better 4 that. We got burgers tho, bad idea i kno, just a weak moment. Am glad am past how i felt tho

Just a soup and burger isn’t too bad, mate. Don’t beat yourself up over it. Hope you’re OK.

Aye ill b reet. Mite of had chips an all mind. Not the end of the world tho nevermind

It’s why it can be good to track your food intake from a calorie point of view.

All the little ‘not the end of the worlds’ might actually be slowing your progress.

Probably didn’t today if that’s all you had but you can’t out-train a poor diet…

Happy to help with advice.

Well i just dunno what else i can do cos its already happend but i dont wanna giv up just cos of it

Yes ok am happy 4 advice

No, no, no that’s not what I am saying. Quite the opposite.

It isn’t just about losing weight, it is about losing weight but also about long term health changes.
I could eat KFC & only KFC, and lose weight, but would it be good for me long term?

I guarantee you now that if you actually measured what you ate in calories & stuck to a sensible figure each day, you would amaze yourself with the weight loss.

If you have a smart phone, download either LoseIt! or MyFitnessPal.
What I did first of all was my a plan on paper - how often did I want to eat, what foods I wanted to eat & would they fit into a daily allowance without leaving me short elsewhere.

This is an example of what I have done in the past, I am currently making a new one seeing as we are back on it.

All I am saying is that you will get better results for yourself with a bit of planning & you would be less likely to have these lapses. Remember, you are doing this for yourself, nobody else.

Ok sounds good. Im not v good at planning + numbers n that but ill try harder with it. Most of the time i do ok by keepin 2the same sort of things mainly. And i hav lost weight. My main problem is sumtimes i rly want burgers n pizza n that n give in 2 it, i wish i wasnt like this

Pizza = get a tortilla wrap, some tomato based pasta sauce, add some veggies & chicken, top with a small amount of cheddar, in the oven & you have a pizza for less than half the calories.

The above would be just under 400 calories - by comparison a small 330g Ristorante pizza would be over 900 calories… so you can imagine how Dominos etc are even worse…