Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 4

Evening, all. Had a great day, left work early, read loads of my book and had a great evening over at a friend’s house for Burns night. Ate maybe a bit too much given I had many alcohol free beer calories, but I didn’t know my friend was cooking so, not guilty.

B: N/A
L: Soup, veggie pasta bake.
D: Haggis, neeps and tatties.
S: 1 shortbread biscuit, 2 boiled eggs with spinach, 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich.
E: 11k steps.
W: Over 4 litres + 6 cans and 4 bottles of alcohol free lager.

Hope you’re all good!

Had a crap day today. I turned down McDonald’s breakfast but it ended there. Had my usual porridge for breakfast and I totally ignored my healthy lunch that I brought in and went to town on the buffet food that was being given out at work and just lost track. After that I haven’t improved much. I’ll probably post one or two things over the weekend but as I’ve said before I’m going out this weekend so enjoying myself.

Really good day for me yesterday, sandwich for breakfast, salad for lunch, vegi chilli for dinner, some tomatoes as a snack, also switched from white to black coffee. Overall under 1500 calories. Throw in a really good gym session and I think that’s probably my best day so far.

Shocking day yesterday. Biscuits, ice cream and chocolate. Lots of it all. Felt like sh1t and gave myself a good kick up the arse last night.

So this morning had long ish dog walk, just had small bowl of porridge with almond milk and berries then off to gym shortly :muscle:

Yesterday all on track. Fasted until 5pm, so 19 hours, and then treat of cappuccino instead of usual black coffee …2 glasses wine, followed by supper if salmon fillets x 2; salad.

Pre-cooked a bolognese sauce for Saturday evening so had a few teaspoon-tasters to check on flavour!

Black coffee this morning on way to gym.

Session on then @Drums ! Good intentions and all that!

Sore head. Too much Jack Daniels & there seems to be a trail of destruction involving crisps & creme eggs… whoops.

U readin owt good @atb88 ? How u gettin.on with ur reading goals?

Hope u had a goodn @Josh !!

Am back 2 kip me , knackered lol

Up this morning for spin class. Had it booked and got up before alarm. In the old days I’d have just went back to sleep. Nowadays if I did I’d have been raging for missing it.
Quiet day on the food.

Apple for Breakfast then some soup and cheese bap for lunch. Dinner was to be pasta but just. It feeling it so opting for sausage sandwich. Snacks I had some crisps earlier. Smaller bag so less damage. Few cups black coffee over the day also with my water intake at around 4litres.
Scales are at a standstill but my clothes are looser. Spin classes this week and good eating and it should fall off.
5 weeks left isn’t it. I also joined at Easter challenge to say I’d lose a stone in that but I’d say that’s a bit off

@atb88 is doing alright with this reading… he’s moved on to Janet and John Book 3… teacher’s dead pleased…:joy::joy:

I fancy an indians later me, mite hav 2 look in2 if theres such thing as healthy curry options (that i dont hav 2 make)

Is that from the bible?

@Biffa94 - reading Sapiens at the minute, amazing read. Looking forward to getting on the train to get some reading time!

Just had homemade one.

There are plenty of low calorie curry dishes out there, especially at Asda.

This one is 350 calories but it is without rice.

Aye looks canny that

Nice lunch with the wife and a few beers. Well a few beers really. Back home. Great afternoon. That my blow out, out the way. Now back on it from tomorrow.

Didnt eat much 2day. Just juice ,yogurt and cheese sandwhiches. That wasnt 2do with any plan i just cudnt face much

Evening, fellas, bloody knackered so keeping this short and sweet.

B: N/A
L: 2 boiled eggs with spinach, 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, apple with peanut butter pot.
D: 8 falafel, mixed vegetable tortilla, mozzarella and sundried tomatoes, bag of salad.
S: 3 x 5 calorie jellies.
E: 12.5k steps.
W: Over 4 litres.

Hope you’re all good!

How’d it go yeaterday at orient?

On a bit of a road trip today. So packed some baps for the journey.

Breakfast 2 slices toast with some chicken left over.
Lunch 2 baps with meat and cheese apple and snack pack of crisps.
Dinner will be 2 egg omelette or scrambled.

Plan is for gym later for spin. If not it’ll be a 5k walk. All in looking at around 12-1300 calories.

Scales were good to me this morning also.

It was good, mate. Gonna put a season 1 synopsis up at some point.

Has it been confirmed it’s a record yet?