Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 8

Cool pics, nice 1!. Im not in touch with ne1 i went 2 school with so idk how they look.

I just checkd in with my bmi, in half a stones time i wont b mobidly obese just standard obese so thats probs good

I got into bmi 39 just after Xmas. I hadn’t been out of the 40’s for years.

Good day yesterday, managed to stick to just 1400 calories as I’m having a chinese takeaway for dinner tonight. Starting today with a protein shake, might have some rice or something for lunch, so should end the day under 2600. Looking forwatd to weigh in this week!

@atb88 meaning that there are far worse crimes against hairdressing out there. Anyone remember the Kevin Keegan perm?- was all the rage in the early 80s

I just got into the 40s, was up in the 70s before!

@Bubba1966 - people would pay for these curls, mate.

Forgot 2 do me food thingy yesterday.
B non
L chicken sandwich, cadburys Dark milk (LUSH btw i do reccomment it!!)
T battered sausage n chips from the chippy, garlic bread 4 cans of lager.
Sort of cheat evening but it was a planned one

Am sat here like a exausted meatball or summit am gonna FORCE myself 2 go out incase it makes me feel better. Ppl say its good 2do sh!t like that

Howdy lads. Thought I’d show my face. Got a couple of things going on so i won’t bore you all.
Had a good week food wise. Exercise has hsd to take a back seag for last and this week coming. Hopefully will get back to it the week after.

Ive jumped on the scales Fri and things were looking ok. Yesterday was a good day but went the match. Had a couple of beers but went home, showered up and went back out up the town. Watched a gig, then popped over to a do pressure drop. Good night but the missus wanted to go for a curry so at 2.30 we were the only ones in there.

This morning I had to get a blood test so that’ll be interesting what they find. Ha ha ha ha.

So usual Sunday morning sausage bacon and egg on toast and ive just eaten a chicken sald for lunch.

Glad to see the usual suspects still at it. I’ll post my weight on Tuesday but got a busy wedk running around. Keep it up lads

B non
L toast
T more toast
Also 4 biscuits
Bad day cos i cudnt leave the house n get more food

Brilliant day today, limited the calories to fewer than 1,600, made a wrap that I’ll be making all the time when I’m at home as it was the bollocks and went for a walk to hit my steps tonight.

Got a feeling it’ll be a maintain or a gain after yesterday’s and Friday’s unhealthy choices, but fingers crossed it’s a loss!

B: N/A
L: 4 scrambled eggs, 2 Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages, spring onion, tomato and sriracha sauce in a wrap.
D: Mixed vegetable tortilla, 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, apple with peanut butter pot.
S: N/A
E: 13k steps.
W: Over 5 litres.

One more strong day before weigh in, gents, let’s have it!

LoseIt tracks Mon to Sun so here’s my weekly snapshot. Confident.

Found a bag of Oumph! at the bottom of the freezer. It’s some sort of vegan bollocks but it was on offer at the time I was missing kebab so I bought a couple to try. It’s a Scandanavian Quorn tbh but the missus didn’t like it & she likes Quorn. It’s also expensive for what it is, so just stick to chicken in future. But it was best before March 19 so time to use it up.

Anyway, some onions, peppers & mushrooms later…

Then I decided you have to have chilli sauce with kebab, so sweet chilli sauce it was. I’m sure it will be fine with rice.

Off work this week, and have cakes to bake at the end of the week for a function in memory of Mal who I have mentioned previously. Think I will be better making sandwich tins ones to cut so I don’t endure the temptation of cupcakes…

c6bf8203d15acf6494a6030aa484efd6

Edit: oh yeah, calorie count is 321 calories per portion before any rice.

Have been off the scales since I went in for my op. I might try a sneak preview today…Feeling and looking thinner in the mirror which is a great incentive. A pal visited me after the op and was talking up IF as the success for him after several plateaus with conventional calorie control. He also handed me a book “The Obesity Code - Unlocking the secrets of Weight Loss” Apparently all about how your body’s own insulin is the key to controlling weight. I’ve got lots of time on my hands so once I’ve read it I’ll give you a short summary.

@Zero4 has read up loads on IF and it’s worked a treat for him. How you getting on now? Be back on your feet before you know it

Afternoon all, didnt post yesterday evening as my phone was dead and charger broken. Sunday was a good day, id allowed myself 2600 calories after 1400 on Saturday. Protein shake, ice cream crisps and chinese takeaway, felt amazingly decadant but all within plan. Today has started well too, im thinking of switching to a Tuesday weigh in so I’ll be on the same as the rest of you for the last big push!

Further to last night’s cookery, the first batch is today’s lunch… mmmmmm… with peri peri rice.

Sorry not posted for a few days. Survived the weekend away to the family (despite my Mum CONSTANTLY trying to give me food) and the anniversary day too. Had some bad foods, but didn’t over do things apart from Saturday eve’s - pizza and choccy. Ate really well Mon-Thurs and again today. Lots of walking over the weekend and went to body combat this morning.

Hope you all had a good weekend and are all ready for scales tomorrow chaps!

Cheese topped vegetable pasta bake tonight.

So a rare meatfree day…

I’m coming round!

Evening, gents. Good day today. Stepped on the scales this morning to see where I was at, wasn’t looking great so had a small amount of food and loads of water. Been pissing like a racehorse all day.

B: 3 egg onion and pepper omelette with beans.
L: Soup and salad.
D: N/A
S: Apple and banana.
E: N/A
W: Over 6 litres + 2 coffees.

Hope you’ve all had a good day and you’re ready to get on the scales tomorrow! Whatever happens, you’re all still on the right track. No one’s perfect so I’ll not be beating myself up over a gain or a maintain, I hope you won’t be either.