Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 9

Home straight lads. One week to go.

Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 8

@Bubba1966 you could post today in here to get the ball rolling :+1:t2:

Ok I’ll start.

We seem to have lost a lot on the way. One week to go and I’ve surprised myself this week with a 3.5lb loss. Takes me to 16lb for the challenge. 20 maybe a stretch but you never know. We’ll see how it goes. I’m actually less than a pound off 260’s since I started losing weight. Don’t mind being this weight since I watched it go up tbh.
Let’s see who’s around anyway and give us an update on progress on where we are at👍🏻

I had a terrible afternoon, got a really rude email from a colleague at work that made me angry, over ate slightly as a result and ended up 300 calories over for the day. The good news is i stil managed to lose 3.9 pounds! Just 1.3 more and I’ll be down to 21 stone, should be doable by the end of the week!

Down 1.6 lbs on the week, 13 lbs on the challenge (which averages out to just over 1.6 lbs/ week). I’m happy with that as at 177.4 lbs I am now pretty close to where I want to be.

Kick his fucking ass wi that shit👊🏻

Nice and consistent

I’m down 4.4 lbs for the week. Maybe I should write “The Hospital Food Diet”… I’m less than 2lbs off the 300lb mark and 30lbs for the challenge. Tough being at home and now I have much better mobility so I can easily get to the cookie cupboard.
Sustaining the +/-2lb per week is now key for me.
5 weeks until my son’s 21st = 10lb personal challenge. Stretch would be to get below 290lbs.
14 weeks until a big party back in UK = 28lbs personal challenge. Stretch target is to be below 270lbs. That takes me to the start of the summer holidays - mankini ready…

Another 2lbs for me, chuffed with that as I wasn’t sure what’d happen after yesterday’s weigh in which showed 0.5lbs lost. Have a good day, fellas, looks like we’ve all smashed it so far!

Down 1.1lbs. Underwhelmed slightly as was hoping for at least double that based on the number crunching but at least it’s heading in the right direction.

Down 1lb. Chuffed with that as had to fight hard for it

Some great results again this week - nice one lads!

Still morning, toilet trip that was overdue. New weight & I’m having it as it’s closer to my expectations.

So actually 0.9kg lost, which is 1.98 lbs. Still only takes it to nearly 9lbs. Push for 10lbs barrier by next week…

Hahaha, I have to admit, I did a pre- and post-movement weigh in. Went from losing 1.75lbs to 2lbs!

I’m even lighter now but not editing again. :rofl:

Get on those scales and log the weight lads, no matter what it is - last one before a big final push (no pun intended after this morning’s discussion @Darren_Welch @atb88 :joy:)

Chicken chilli sofrito

4 portions made, figures without rice, wrap or salad.

Decent deficit today as football at Soccerworld later.

Only 50g of sauce per portion?

Only 200g packet so yes. I added tomatoes (listed) & some paprika/garlic powder…

Yeah it fair breaks down when you have it over several portions. That dolmio I use for bolognese comes in quite low also when spread out.