Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 9

The bit I struggle with is not eating all tge portions in one sitting, currently i cook every day and just make enough for that meal so I dont overreat

And the idea with these for me is that it flavours the food as opposed to being the food. They are designed for just 2 servings so I can see where he is coming from.

Weird one today. I went out last night to a gig and got very very drunk! Probably consumed at least 2000 calories in alcohol alone, weighed myself today and apparently I’m 4lb down for the week, and I didn’t even have a great week. Is this likely to be due to dehydration? Maybe. Will wait to see what the scales say next week

Havin a couple days off postin am still gona do it i just dunno if i can wrote it

@Greenballs @Zero4 I may be wrong but you guys helped set this up didn’t you? Any ideas on another challenge? This one ends next week and I feel like I need something like this to help give me that extra push

Hey Josh, yep, could be. Depends what you are drinking and how much! Alcohol does dehydrate you and the stronger the alcohol the bigger the effect. It’s a gr8 cheat :slight_smile:

When I did ww I used to w/i on Saturday morning. On a bad week I would use my extra points to drink red wine on Friday night, knowing it would bring my weight down the next morning!!

Is it technically cheating? Not really, 'cos you put it back on the next day, so you still have as much to lose… just not this week (and it gives you a great mental boost). :grin:

Just to update on saucegate :rofl:

There’s enough…

Sorry to hear that mate, hope youre doing ok

I’ll have to remember that! If I have a big game coming up for MVF I’ll have to drink the night before and play with the hangover :joy:.

I’d be careful with that, alcohol forces me to retain water as I’m dehydrated. Or it used to anyway. I miss the bevs.

Shows how much I’m not with it tonight, I’ve had a haircut and completely shaved my beard off, that’s probably helped me lose a bit. I just looked in the mirror and genuinely only just remembered.

Yeah, I’m the opposite. I thought you have basically no water weight as the alcohol absorbs it or something.

If you’re dehydrated, your body will try to hold on to as much water as possible.

I suffer with lymphedema, when I used to drink, my leg would balloon, after a few days off it, it’d drop in size.

Suppose everyone’s different.

Aye am alreet :slight_smile:

Evening, fellas. A few of us at football were interviewed by a French magazine this evening which was a bit strange and I hit over 20k steps.

B: Porridge with golden syrup.
L: Soup.
D: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, 2 protein energy bars, banana.
S: Vanilla slice, 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, potato and onion tortilla, McCoy’s salt and vinegar.
E: Man v Fat football.
W: Over 4 litres.

Indian tomorrow night after work then should be back on it strong from Thursday!

Few regulars here and I’ll post week in week one for the stragglers. Whose up for a 10/15 by Easter? Just over 6 week challenge.

That sounds ideal!

Good day for me yesterday, protein shake, meal deal, creme egg, pasta bake. 2000 calories. Funny thing is when i weighed myself this morning for my own wednesday to wednesday tracker I was 0.5kg up on yesterday, fluctuations are odd.

I’m up for that.

I’ll keep on too.
9lbs in 2019 so far is slow and steady.
Want another 25lbs tbh.