Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 9

I’d like to get involved been follo wing this thread keen to join next one

Just to touch down with you lot. Im still 307 lb. No loss or increase.

I’m in please @Greenballs :muscle:

100% I’m well up for that mate.

Having a really poor day, already on 1900 calories after a huge lunch. Just really shattered, think im going to skip the gym this evening and get an early night, no more eating for today.

I’m definitely up for sticking with it as being accountable has been a huge help to me, but am not sure how much more I am going to aim to lose.

Today my bmi hit 23.9 and my %body fat 19.7 - first time I can remember them below 24 and 20 respectively. Mid point healthy bmi says 161 lbs, so I still have just over a stone to go to get there, but tbh I think I have weighed more than that constantly for the last 40 years, and am starting to like my new look - who knew, I have ribs :joy:

Time to start trying to tone up and I believe muscle is heavier than fat, so may actually start to gain again (that is such a great excuse). I really love walking and will post stats separately later, but I could really use an exercise regime that doesn’t take 4 hrs+ a day :grin:. I have the T25 disks, but never made it beyond about 7 minutes on day 1. Has anyone done T25? I don’t really like gyms, but if anyone has a ‘home’ workout that they can share that’d be great.

I did t25 for a couple of weeks abd quite enjoyed it, but like so many other exercise plans ive done I gave up

Sorry I haven’t been posting much lads. I have been consciously watching what I eat but not really posting on here because I’m not going to be able to achieve the 20lb (but I’ll come close!).

It doesn’t matter what you hit, you’ve lost something and that’s all that matters! Be proud of your efforts however you do.

Evening, gents. Enjoyed my day, reckon I was under 3k calories but I can’t be sure.

B: 3 egg cheese and onion omelette, 2 hash browns, beans.
L: Pasta bake, vanilla and strawberry cupcake.
D: Poppadoms, mixed veg and fruit starter with small samosa, veg curry, rice and halloumi naan.
S: Chewy sweet.
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres + 4 alcohol free beers and a mango lassi.

Hope you’re all good!

100% mate. I’m proud and disappointed at the same time if I’m honest! I’m more proud though that I’ve lost so much as I’ve been a lot more consistently good than I have bad.

That’s all that matters, mate!

Bad day yesterday, I was feeling ill and tired and quickly fell back into bad habits. Ended up around 2000 calories over budget so I need a plan to get back on track and a plan to avoid the same in the future.

My aim is to drop to 1500 calories fir the next four days and throw in some extra cardio for good measure, that should get me back to a reasonable calorie intake for the week.

As for avoiding binge eating when I’m tired I’m going to start taking vitamin pills in case its something like lack of iron that has had me tired, also next time I’m feeling tired I’m going to treat myself to a full caffeine coffee as I normally only drink decaf. Hopefully that will do the trick.

It’s normally on the weekends when I stray off message on my calorie intake. This is the last one guys before the big Pancake Day weigh-in so I will be keeping it clean and honest. No sly snacking, healthy meal options at all times and water, water, water. I want to break the 30lbs for this challenge and then kick on for another 10lbs by Easter.

@JPLANT I hear you there buddy! I have ongoing fatigue issues. The body craves carbs for energy at a time when you feel less inclined to prepare and eat proper food, so it’s a double whammy. I end up reaching for crap and/or constant snacking. I haven’t done it anywhere near as much during this challenge but it’s taken a crazy amount of willpower at times.

Might be worth an MOT at the GP mate. Could be something fairly easy to sort like low vit D, B12, folate, iron.

5 days to go mofo’s!

Well this baking malarkey is going well …

Wasn’t happy with the first batch so had to sample.

This week’s may be a bit slower on the weightloss front. :rofl:

Edit: did a calorie count of the ingredients.
Thought why is that so high per slice for 10 slices… then realised that the ingredients made 2 2lb loaves, so 20 slices.

So 270 calories per slice, not great but not a disaster…

Still, because of the memorial match & party, I have altered my calorie allowance to 2300 a day, we’ll see how the week pans out next tuesday.

Evening, fellas. Tired and have to pack so I’m keeping this short.

B: 2 veggie sausages, 2 hash browns, beans.
L: Egg salad baguette, coffee cupcake.
D: Wicked Kitchen turmeric cauliflower wrap and salad.
S: Toffee cupcake, 1 shortbread biscuit.
E: N/A
W: Over 4 litres.

Take it easy!

Morning all, managed to stick to my reduced calorie target of 1500 yesterday but it was a struggle, trying for the same again today. Happy Friday everyone!

I’d like to be part of the new challenge please, as it will probably give me similar motivation to the MVFIA group, without the need to wait for a group to fill. If I end up doing both simultaneously, then it won’t hurt, but having something running without gaps will help keep me on track.

Baking cakes? Butter…sugar… :fearful: what you doing son… its final week!