Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 9

I’m after top scorer at MvF, mate. Need to lose weight every week so any set backs will really piss me off. Fingers crossed I’ve not done too much damage!

Excuse me if I don’t lose much/any after tonight… party food awaits.

Up to you mate, my only issue with weighing in on a Friday means that I’m more likely to go off the rails at the weekend :joy:

Not gonna lie I’ve had an awful week since I’ve failed this challenge and went out last weekend. I’ve not been to the gym once and eaten a lot of crap (probably had about 4,000 calories today alone!). Really not looking forward to weighing in at footballon Monday.

Worst day av had in a while, full on binge. Literally had 2 takeaways in 1 day.

Slag me if u want it is deserved

Gonna get back on track next week i dunno how come i got overwhelmed ah i dunno its hard work thinkin about diet all the time let alone doin it eh. Its hard facing ppls comments. I dunno hopefully they use 2 it now

Im gona fail this btw not hit the 20. Am happy tho cos i did lose weight at the end of the day

Then you didn’t fail. :wink:

Aye thats true. I suppose the 20 was just a thing focus us not that its all or nothing

Evening, all. Had more calories than I wanted but went on an 8 mile walk this morning. Plan is to do at least 4 miles tomorrow morning.

B: N/A
L: Wrap with 2 Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions and sriracha hot sauce.
D: 2 sweet potatoes, stuffed with feta and fried onion, topped with spring onion.
S: Small slice of chocolate cake.
E: 22k steps.
W: Over 4 litres, 2 coffees, 1 litre of sugar free ginger ale and 6 alcohol free beers.

Will try to have fewer calories tomorrow. Hope you’re all having a good weekend.

We could continue on from the Tuesday and just keep going. 6 and half weeks challenge. I weigh Tuesdays anyway for my group also.

works for me - that way we keep the accountability of the weekly weigh in and don’t miss any days in transition from one challenge to the next.

Sounds like a plan mate. I need to get back on it ASAP :joy: if that works for everyone let’s do that.

I’m up for it whenever it starts. I think this shorter timescale will help people stay focused. We lost a lot of guys from week 6ish onwards in this challenge.

Might be worth starting a new thread letting everyone (old and new) know its starting and what its all about.

Having my best week eating so far… Until last night! Nachos with chilli beef, large chocolate brownie and half bag of Haribo. The shame!! :flushed:

I only had breakfast & one plate of party food in the evening, 3 ciders… add in the football match & I think I was quite balanced yesterday. :grin:

Back on track 2day
Had 2 wafer biscuit things, tomato soup n toast, pasta n veg sauce 4 tea. Gonna hav a couple of yogurts an all

Good evening lads. Sorry for not posting but been dealing with a sad family affair.

Anyway i done my 1st of the month weigh in and measurements. My weight was 304 lbs, and ive lost a full inch from my neck, chest, belly, and bum. So well chuffed on that.

But ive failed miserably this weekend. Was out Friday night. I was driving so had 2 shandys, but before the givg we went for a coffee and cake as neither of us ate all day. Ha ha ha ha, well rock n roll. But afterwards we went for a curry.

Yesterday we went down to London for the weekend and never got back till 8pm tonight. So food was fish and chips at about 3 pm but was drinking from before 2. Got to a great pub called the cavern in raynes park. Do you know it @atb88. Sat at the bar watching 5 great bands and left at 12.30 with a trip to the chicken shop. So a bad day diet wise.
Today we spent the day around brick lane but decided to go for a Chinese at 3pm. Had a beer afterwards and caught the train home at 5.20. Great weekend but no good for the diet.

I’m back at the gym tomorrow and taking a mate so back at it. A bit late for the last few days for the final weigh in but at least i know im going in the right direction for the future.

I’ll be taking a break from mvf and need to focus on my family for a bit so good luck with all your journeys. See you in a couple of months after Tuesdays weigh in.

Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time @Drums1875 mate. You have been an inspiration to many and I look forward to seeing more (less?) of you when you are ready to return. Take care mate.

Evening all, apologues for lack of posts, its been a busy weekend, 2100 calories yesterday and 1900 today so pretty much on track. One more day to go before the final weigh in!

PS i would also like to start the next challenge immediately from Tuesday, avoids the temptation for a heavy eating day off in between.

Good day today, went on a decent walk and avoided the complimentary snack box on the train from Liverpool to London which was a massive boost for me! Normally I’d have inhaled it without giving it a second thought.

B: N/A
L: Mushroom stir fry, 2 scrambled eggs, 2 tomatoes, half a cucumber, 2 spring onions, katsu curry sauce and sriracha hot sauce.
D: Super food salad, veg samosa.
S: N/A
E: 24k steps.
W: Over 4 litres.

Absolutely shattered, still about an hour away from bed. Most likely won’t get up at 5am to go for a walk tomorrow but I’m not too fussed as it’ll save my legs for football on Tuesday. Might go for a walk in the evening instead, you never know. Have a good one, fellas!