Challenge

Few lads are doing a challenge to lose 10lb by May bank holiday. 5/6 week challenge starting Tuesday.

Let us know who is in and we will be setting up weekly threads each Tuesday as well as a weigh in thread.

We all can look like this

or we could do nothing and look like this

Let us know and we can all get rocking this week after the Easter munchies

30lb xmas challenge. Posters may be subject to slagging and derision. Enter at your own risk 😉
Challenge yourself. 20lb before Pancake day.Posters may be subjected to slagging and derision WEEK 1
10lb by Easter challenge week 6

I’m in of course @Greenballs you in now mate? Straight in getting it started

Everyone welcome guys. Expect some constructive banter :laughing:

Ah yeah I’m in. I’m just getting the numbers in.

Well I wasn’t but the missus really wants to ramp up her weight adjustments.We have agreed to knuckle down (this includes no chocolate at all!) so looks like I’m in due to having to support her & do the same… on the plus side it’s Easter & I have a free card to do what I like before tuesday so I suspect I’ll be a higher weight than friday morning…

I’m in. I need something new to get me going again

I’m in.

I’m in. 3 weeks of visitors in April killed my weight loss in the last challenge. It’s frightening to see how quickly the weight can come back on…time to knuckle down again.

In.
What is the target date? I don’t know, not living in the UK.

27th May, mate.

Cheers.

Is here where the challenge will be starting tomorrow @Greenballs?

Hi mate. Will start a new thread tonight and tag you all in. Anyone else interested feel free to get involved. The more people to get you motivated the better.

I’m in please mate