Courgetti & cauliflower rice

In the past week I’ve had egg fried cauliflower rice and courgetti and meatballs. I genuinely think these rice and pasta alternatives may transform my diet forever.

Have you fine gentlemen tried these carb-free alternatives in your quest to shed the pounds? Or any other alternatives to ‘traditional’ staples?

2 Likes

Have tried both - cauliflower rice I wasn’t too keen on as the texture was a bit funny for me. The courgetti is quite good though

Love them both. Because of anti carb conditioning I kind of hate pasta and rice now so I love the fact that these are healthy alternatives. Tasty too. It’s a great way to get kids to eat veggies too.

1 Like

Big fan of courgette noodles. Until now done manually but spiraliser arriving tomorrow. WIN

1 Like

Can’t beat either for a good carb replacement! Makes meal times seem like a big meal when its very low carb! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this floating around on here before :confused:

anyway, this stuff is a GOD SEND! :blush:

Does it get rid of the usual cauliflower smell?

Another healthy chef videos me and @hollywood created on the his very subject. Check out the other ones too with more to come if popular.

2 Likes

Tried the cauliflower rice tonight. Nothing like real rice, but a good couscous alternative. I’ve got three lots in the fridge, plus half a cauliflower so I’m good for the rest of the week.

I have cauliflower rice with curry a lot. The sauce soaks into it and it’s delicious. Thai Green Curry is great with it, and I add some desiccated coconut to the cauliflower before cooking.

1 Like

phwooorrrr!! sounds DEEEE LISH!