Congratulations this week goes to Lions, Flapjacks and AC for their combined wins this week.
Week 11 stats of the week:
• Total weight loss of 6.8kg this week.
• Total weight loss 138kg overall for this season
• Flapjacks record the most weight loss this week with a total of 4.5kg.
• Spartans lead the way with 30.1kg lost in total. Porky Blinders are just behind with 26.4kg, followed by Sporting with 19kg.
• Bonuses on both ends show 5 hattricks this week but still 9 own goals.
• Overall 58% of players who weighed in this week recorded a weight loss, 36% gained and the rest stayed at the same weight.
Star of the week
This week again 2 players need to be highlighted due to great losses this week.
Congrats to Matt Woolley who is now 4.2kg lighter than last week, and Jon Scott with a loss of 3.5kg, great effort!
Team of the week
Congrats to weight loss our top 6 who make up our team of the week!
On the pitch
Cup standings after round 1 of fixtures
A real mixture again this week but a big improvement from last weeks end of league season crash.
Can we all give a big push with just 3 weeks left to hit a good target. I would love at least to end the season on 150kg total loss if not much higher!
Again, let’s support those who are still scoring and own goal and help them to try and achieve a loss, I would love to end the season on 0 own goals.
Keep up the good work.
All the best,