Dec 19 - plan your Christmas food shop

I’m a sucker for anything salted caramel and am likely to buy anything with it in :laughing:

2 Likes

Did someone say salted caramel? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Im probs gona hav 2 do my christmas shop soon. Absolutely dreadin it cos i f*cken HATE all them crowds!!!
This is gona b key 4me cos the shops isnt rly open on xmas so if i dont buy all sh!te i wont eat it, SIMPLE
Am just gona try an do me normal shop. Tinned stuff, bread, eggs, pasta etc. Mite get a packet of biscuits and a few cans of lager but wont go mad. Christmas dinner probs gona b scrambled egg on toast. Main thing am gonna get is like loadsa cigarettes

I bought a bottle of salted caramel sauce for NO REASON AT ALL and now it’s in my fridge taunting me.

I usually make blondies with salted caramel sauce to dip in every year but we’re off to my in laws for Xmas so I don’t think I’ll have time - do I or do I not just down the sauce from the bottle?!

1 Like

Do it online if there are still any delivery slots available! That way you don’t have to deal with the crowds. Or go at dead of night when there’s no one around

1 Like

Chug chug chug chug!

That sounds like a shout! Honestly, i went in before xmas last year n i cudnt belive the PANIC gan on, i thought weeew chill out…mind i say that i was pure trolly ragin meself, thought i was gona hav a meltdown or chin sum1 lol

Only one of everything?

#whoops, failed already…