Dec 9 - how are you preparing for the week ahead?

1 Like

I have really enjoyed cooking this weekend and have meal prepped for tomorrow (it’s a start!). I am so guilty of thinking that I may as well stuff my face from now until Christmas so I’m trying really hard to fight that because I don’t want to start 2019 with a load more weight to lose on top of the weight I already have to lose.

I made this for my daughter’s lunchbox for the week but think it might be a good shout for anyone looking for a (slightly) healthier sweet treat - https://www.sneakyveg.com/healthy-flapjacks/ flapjacks made with honey, raisins and grated apple.

I also added dates and some cocoa nibs and they look pretty good. None for me though as I hate raisins and dates :mask:

1 Like

I’m with you there with the ‘…I may as well stuff my face from now until Christmas mindset’! Like yourself I’m trying really hard to fight the urge and focus on not going into 2019 with a shed more weight than I already have to loose. Hopefully we will both be able to fight the festive urges! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everything is just so appealing at this time of year! I’m definitely going to enjoy myself at Xmas but I also need to keep in mind that it’s only the 11th, I really don’t need to be eating everything in sight with 2 weeks still to go til Xmas day!