DSED 2019: Do something every day in 2019

Much better today must have been the max strength lem sip. Did 15km on my skates tonight , back running tomorrow

1 Like

15 miles on my just serviced road bike, felt great had a 5 minute sit by the river dart very peaceful, soon be back in the groove, running tomorrow

Think you put your 22k cycle yesterday on my line by mistake, I just corrected it

Wow! I’m now on the “Advanced Lower Limb” programme from the hospital. It’s a brute. First time I’ve been out of breath from weight training. It’s 4 exercises, 4 sets of 15 reps per set. On the single Leg exercises that’s 4x15 per leg. 6000kg in total!!!

Possibly. I’ve been to used to putting in row number 9

Won’t be doing anything today apart from the stretching exercises for my knee. Plan is to try Parkrun at a very sedate pace, tomorrow.

22km on spin bike last night. Nothing today but booked in for tomorrow morning.

Visitors arriving today for a week😬 so time is at premium hope to get a few weights, skipping and a ride on my bike before they arrive

Spin class today. Don’t ususlly do instructor led but it was good 20.4km

First Parkrun in 9 weeks. I did a 2 mile walk-run self-assessment on my knee, and decided to have a go. Finished in 31:05, but managed to jog all the way. Let’s see how the next 24 hours go.

Hope to get back to park running again soon, just back from a ride to kingswear on the river dart very pleased to complete it as each way there is a 2.5 mile climb hope to do this at least once a week now

1 Like

Bumping. Also hoping to get running at some stage now the weight has come off a bit. Back in Ireland for 2 weekends in the summer. Wouldn’t mind giving one a bash.
Table updated and I’ve noticed too many blank spaces. May will be different.

Managed a 2.25 mile run last night. No pain but the leg is stiff this morning. A walk should sort that out, hopefully.

We have had visitors all week so getting out has been a non starter , but up early for a swim tomorrow. Good news about the leg Doc. I’ve been walking around
In my new sauconys to get the broken in, might try them sunday

An incident-free parkrun in sub-28 minutes. So far, no reaction. No gym tomorrow. Swimming pool also closed. May try taking the bike out.

Overslept on Saturday and missed swimming , bike yesterday and run today. Skating at velopark tomorrow hope to cover 14 miles this week. Cyprus for 2 weeks on sat and when back I have a part time job at the velopark in Paignton. So should get plenty of track time😊

14 miles achieved on my skates Tuesday hope to get that up to 20 by the time we finish the outdoor season. Rain ceased play yesterday except for 10 mins skipping. Run today and tomorrow then a well earned rest in Cyprus for 2weeks have fun everyone

Man down with flu all week so no activity. Must be for first week since last summer I’ve done nothing.

1 Like

Two days of gym. Haven’t worked out the numbers for Thursdayyet, but Wednesday was 5.73 tonnes

Nearly a week and a half of doing nothing due to flu and I got a spin class in this morning. 21.4km. Loved it

1 Like