Eastbourne League

Gents,

So who has signed up to the Eastbourne league?

4 Likes

I’ve just signed up for the Eastbourne league - spur of the moment

5 Likes

Welcome both! Have you seen the FAQ in case you have any questions?

Anything else just shout @MvFFootballHelp

2 Likes

Me too! Might come to regret this…

2 Likes

Anybody who has just signed up, be sure to have a read of our new member post - any other questions you may have just give me a shout. :slight_smile:

Amos M

2 Likes

I’ve just signed up for the Eastbourne League.

4 Likes

I’ve signed up when does it start?

4 Likes

13th September
All details on the league page: https://www.manvfatfootball.org/eastbourne

3 Likes

I signed up this morning; looks like a great idea, not sure how good my football skills are any more, been a long time since I played!!

2 Likes

Listen to me guys, im at the end of my first season with Yeovil, and I had similar thoughts, or thoughts, that are the same as other guys, not knowing what to make of it, but trust me, this is a fantastic thing to do. the guys you will meet, through your league, and the people through the forums here, honestly, we are just a growing community (but not in weightwise) and we all look out for one another, and I cannot speak about the guys who run this league highly enough.

@admin @mikechristopher these guys are full of so much amazing advice, and if they cannot give you the information you need, other members of our community will.

we all are in this together guys, so remember its a weight loss program, but the footy is a added bonus

5 Likes

I’ve just signed up. Should be interesting

3 Likes

Mine were never great, but hey happy to give it a crack!

2 Likes

well nothing to lose so i just signed up got the welcome email .do i now just wait and turn up at the Registration Session?

2 Likes

Hi @Giohunter - you should receive information about the registration session soon. What league have you signed up for?

AM

1 Like

I’ve signed up… looking forward :+1:

2 Likes

Yeh I’m in, signed up today

2 Likes

I’m in even though a little apprehensive!

2 Likes

I felt the same, but trust me, you will learn that the guys you do get put in a team, and the whole league will become a family, we are all aiming for the same goals, lose weight, whilst playing a little bit of footy. My outlook on this is that it understandable to be nervous and a little apprehensive, however you will soon fall into it, and start really enjoying it.

just be yourself and you will make friends, who want to help you.

1 Like

@lukelind_2 @jonfranklyn @mhalbhuber take a read of this - it will be great for all you newbies: The ultimate new member welcome post . Other than that welcome and good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve signed up for the Eastbourne league. Should be a laugh

1 Like