Epsom league

epsom

Hello, 21 players at Epsom, so just another 9 players to give us the minimum amount of players required to be able to set off a league to be green-lit!

Any thoughts about merging Dorking and Epsom?
Just seems to make sense!

I already play at croydon on Tuesdays but would like to play a couple of times a week as it’s good fun. Im near enough to epsom so could I sign up for 2 leagues? Is the first season funded like it was last year in croydon and what day of the week would epsom happen?

Hi @wearssimon - Nothing has been decided on a league that hasn’t been launched yet. Keep an eye on the website for details once it hits 30 players AND the league has been set up by the admin team - https://www.manvfatfootball.org/epsom

We do have a Double League Discount, for players who are registered on 2 leagues. If you sign up for Epsom with another email address, you will be a part of that league once it starts.

Would you be able to tell me if I am still registered to this league?
I have started in Croyden but am still interested in this league, whether to swap or do both.

Many thanks
Lewis

Hi Lewis, email over to football@manvfat.com and they can check you on the system. You can be in 2 leagues, you would just need to have two different email addresses, 1 registered to each league.