Excel Tracker

Good evening/morning all.

I got bored earlier this evening so decided to analyze my stats and try to see my calorie intake/steps/weight and find out what is working and when.

Anyway, after quickly putting together the spreadsheet and seeing some interesting data - I thought the excel might be useful for some of you, especially if you don’t have smart scales or the likes (I do, I’m just an excel freak).

I’ve uploaded the sheet to my OneDrive so feel free to grab a copy here: [Download here][1] - You should click the three dots on the top right and choose download.

And as an added bonus, I made a short video to explain how it all works - it’s straightforward for most, but some may be confused. [Watch the video][2]

I did add subtitles, but they seem to be missing from Youtube. I will investigate that tomorrow.

Lastly, please feel free to give comments on if you find it useful and if you think there should be some other data or whatnot and I will make another version to include those aspects (where possible) for a February tracker.
[1]: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CE77143B4D0C4997!21546&authkey=!AA6tuuuVVxL_8Mw&ithint=file%2Cxlsx
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfQCYbQVkp4

4 Likes

Brilliant. I’m utterly rubbish at Excel and this looks like it could be a useful tool for others. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@admin , maybe share my spreadsheet with @hiddenjelly.

I also found that tracking was integral to my success.

I can’t download that in work :frowning:
Is there any way you could drop box it?

This is @howmanymiles beast of an Excel spreadsheet that he used when losing weight - shout if there’s any problems downloading.

If anyone can confirm that I’ve shared the right thing and not all my nude selfies it’d be much appreciated.

2 Likes

its the right thing @admin

That is impressive work! That takes some commitment just to keep that up to date

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing. I feel quite embarrased at how simple mine is now!

1 Like

Oh no, it’s an EXCEL off!

1 Like

@hiddenjelly thanks for uploading your spreadsheet, I have been using since the start of the week. Very simple, straightforward and easy to understand…! Good work fella :wink:

1 Like

Yours is excellent. I just really like visual management. The “traffic lighting” and graphs helped me to identify trends. One was that the weight gained after my big Friday feed led to an even bigger loss, most weeks. Most of the work was at the front end. Once I formatted the pages, it was simple. And addictive. My need for green became an obsession

I have only just come across this watched the video and liked what I see on the video but I can’t download the link any chance you can make it available again @hiddenjelly