Fitbit Challenges

Similar to the post about MFP…is anyone using a Fitbit and fancy linking up for some challenges between the MvF chaps?

1 Like

Hi count me in for sure :+1:

Like the idea. Would it work in different time zones?

I think it would, I’ve been in challenges with people in other time zones - just have to wait a bit for it to sync

1 Like

I’d be happy too. I’m currently waiting for a league to start in my area so this would be a good start. I currently use a fit bit blaze

1 Like

Most definitely, count me in for this.

1 Like

Do how to add lol but my email is jfro31683@yahoo.com

1 Like

I’m in. Set one up a while ago and over time it has expanded

1 Like

We should almost have a tagged listing that includes up-to-date user info for all the different tracking software, as there are so many, and competition would be a help to all. I use s-health, samsung’s health tracking software, and have no friends. others use garmin, and as this post shows, others use fitbit.
Be nice to compete against the other blokes using manvfat.

1 Like

I’ll be keen. Need some new people to challenge. Woodyatt.m.james@gmail.com. Feel free to give me an add

1 Like

Count me in :blush:

I walk like to join but I walk all day for my job and often reach ten thousand by 2 pm.

1 Like

Still go for it. It may motivate others to walk more than usual. Increase your personal step goal and walk.

2 Likes

Hi count me in thanks , lloydnolan@iol.ie

I’d be up for this dancatford@hotmail.com

alanmonks2010@gmail.com

If you’re still doing this I wouldn’t mind participating in a challange. My email is pwhatc@yahoo.com.

1 Like