Fox Hollies, another season finale and plenty more weight loss heroes!

Here we are again at the end/start of another season. I don’t think i ever could of imagined 2 years and 8 months ago that i would be sitting here talking about season 9, 2 leagues, 120 players and 3000kg+ lost across all participants!!!

This season saw (other than a few incidents) a great spirited league where encouragement through probably our biggest challenge yet spread across teams. With the world cup throwing many people off early and then holidays prolonging the distractions and excuses it was nice to see losses of 317kg.

We have plenty of people to congratulate, and after my first ever registration session to the beat of rave music you may need the confirmation so here goes…

Prem Division.

League Winners: FC EGCO
Scales Winners: FC EGCO
Cup Winners: FC EGCO
Cup Runners up - Who Ate All Depays.
Biggest Loser: Matt Woolley
Top Weight Loss Goal Scorers: Neil Shuter and Matt Woolley

Championship

League Winners: MK Donalds
Scales Winners: MK Donalds
Cup Winners: Vanillareal
Cup Runners up - MK Donalds
Biggest Loser: Paul Woods
Top Weight Loss Goal Scorers: Mark Cottrill

A massive congratulations to not only those who received trophies, medals and certificates but to all those that lost weight and supported other to do so. Just a reminder that you can catch all your league fixtures, results and tables at your league homepages.

www.manvfatfootball.org/foxhollies
www.manvfatfootball.org/FHChampionship

The next few days will see a challenge/topic a day for you to get stuck into. Please try your best to contribute to not only help yourself but also your team. We also have a final few places available in both leagues so please do recommend any friends, family or colleagues you may have and be sure to pass on your referral code. https://www.manvfatfootball.org/Home/ReferYourFriend

Any problems give me a shout, Cheers, Ben

2 Likes