Get your badges!

I am not on 44 pounds lost and 15.83%. Please can I have the appropriate badges? I am looking forward to getting a 50 badge soon. :slight_smile:

Hi @admin,

is this still the weigh (haha) to register weight loss - I reached more than 60 lbs lost more than 2 weeks ago and posted here, but haven’t yet received ‘badge’. Sorry, not pushing as I know this is a community rather than a business - just dint wanna get missed :wink::wink:

Hi @admin,

Can I request my -60lb badge. I have gone from 288lb down to 225.6lb so a loss of -62.4lbs. A good portion of this was achieved at the manvfat Newcastle group until too many injuries forced my retirement. Thanks

I have updated all of the badges now I believe - please shout if I missed you

Your next one mate will be the 30lb badge coming very soon :slight_smile:

Its just the way it was originally set up before the football leagues were even thought about - It will take some time in order to change it over and redo everyones badges - so we have kept it as is for now.

If its part of your weightloss story then its all part of us mate regardless of if you were here or not back then :slight_smile:

Yours is done mate :slight_smile:

Hey @admin, please can I request my badges? Currently sitting at about 85lbs lost since joining MvF Stoke (147.5kgs down to 108.6kgs). Thanks!

Thanks.