Good luck Team Math

Team Math as named by son #2 who is an Adventure Time fanatic.

@joeycallahan. @hig, @Doctor_Bong, @mick, @gut2go - the very best of luck to you all. If you stick with it we’ll find you in better health in 30 days time. What have you got to lose?

2 Likes

Go team go!

1 Like

I hope team math are not divided and subtract their starting weight and add to the MVF success story so we can multiply the number of members which overall equals a better stronger family

2 Likes

I hope them puns are only a fraction of what you can do.

2 Likes

As long as they avoid the Pi…

4 Likes

Anyone who fails will be taken out the equation because my mafia connections make me very mean when I am in Italian mode

3 Likes

Good luck Team Math. Go calibrate your scales, your about to do some major subtracting.

I think I may need to buy new scales - this morning the scales told me I put on nearly 1/2 kg in my sleep???

1 Like

Could be the scales - could also just be normal weight fluctuation from day-to-day.

@gut2go - don’t forget to click on this link as this is your where all of your group threads will appear and @Hig is currently introducing himself to himself :slight_smile:

http://www.talk.manvfat.com/c/mvfia/mvfia-math

I’m feeling a bit lonely :wink:

Try making sure you put the scale in the exact same position on the floor every day. A few inches different can make a huge difference. There is a blob of paint on mine, to make positioning easy first thing in the morning, when I haven’t got my glasses on.