Halloween Challenge - Week 4

Apologies, gents, completely slipped my mind to get this one going.

B: Overnight oats with banana.
L: Wicked Kitchen wrap, Hula Hoops.
D: Pizza topped omelette with salad.
S: Trek protein chunks, salt and vinegar chickpeas, plantain chips.
E: N/A
W: Over 6 litres + black decaf coffee.

Snacks weren’t the best but still under my TDEE.

B: Overnight oats with banana and strawberries.
L: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, fruit and nut protein nibbles, Dairy Milk Darkmilk, protein milkshake.
D: Salad with rice stuffed vine leaves and falafel.
S: Grapes, cherry tomatoes, Boost bar.
W: Over 7 litres.

0.4kg gain, which is less than a pound.

Going to put that down to water weight after a couple of carby days.

We shall see what wednesday brings as that’s the closest day off for week 4.

1 Like

L: 4 Warburton Thins egg salad sandwiches, cherry tomatoes, grapes.
D: Mac and cheese, Popchips.
S: 3 protein flapjacks, salt and vinegar chickpeas, grapes, scone with cream and jam (jam first obviously).
E: 13 mile hike (over 37k steps).
W: Over 9 litres + black decaf coffee, pot of tea.

Absolutely dead, hiked from Seaford to Eastbourne along the cliffs, legs are in bits and I’m not looking forward to tomorrow. Heavy on the calories but no doubt burned most of them, if not more.

Day 1 of signing up to MvF Leyton v hiking yesterday at the start of season 4!

4 Likes

L: 3 Linda McCartney sausage rolls, 2 scrambled eggs.
D: Wicked Kitchen wrap, Hula Hoops, flapjack.
S: Protein flapjack, Magnum ice cream.
W: Over 7 litres.

Not many weighing in, let alone posting.

Anyway, after not really sticking to 1800 calories last week, we’ll try going with 2000 a day this week.

As long as we keep going, that’s all that matters. People are free to join / post if they like. I’ll be here until the end and will have lost weight, that’s all I’m focusing on. :muscle:t2:

Rightly so. Not as busy as previous threads. Lack of activity seems to deter people but they are here for themselves. I’ve just got over the weekend and ufc so I’m all in. Just a pain posting when in a group also.

Bit of a pain in my knee. Like a recurrence if the Footie injury I have. Painful as fcuk.
Was able to get the spin class in today first time in a week. Will be doing walking in the heat while I can. Sweat box.

Keep it going lads.

1 Like

Good day today! Feeling in control properly at last.

L: 3 egg cheese, onion, pepper and mushroom omelette, beans, 2 potato waffles, 3 Linda McCartney sausages.
D: N/A
S: N/A
E: 7 mile walk (over 18k steps).
W: Over 8 litres.

I need to buy some kitchen scales so I can start accurately counting my calories as I’ve got a feeling that I’m at a plateau. I’ll lose big this week due to the overeating last week but it’ll slow down pretty quickly after that I’m sure.

Awesome mate. That huge smile in second pic says it all!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I didn’t have a good week last week. 3 takeaways! (I usually don’t have any, one occasionally) - once I had my massive McDonalds order, I gave up.

Back on it today now as it’s a new week.

Breakfast - N/A - had a packet of crisps at about 11.
Lunch - korean chicken thing from tesco
Dinner - Not eaten it yet but going to have cod (not breaded) with potatoes and green beans.
Snacks - Fibre One bar and Urban Fruit dried strawberries, may snack again later. Got about 300 cals spare today.

1 Like

Had a hobnob and a 2 finger kit kat. That’s my limit now.

Well been more like 2300 a day still, we’ll reevaluate after tomorrow’s morning weight check.

Found a Heron’s store the other day flogging boxes of them for 79p a pop. Currently £1 a box at Asda too, had one tonight broken up in a bowl with a banana & yogurt.

L: Wicked Kitchen wrap, Hula Hoops, Double Decker Duo.
D: Protein flapjack, salt and vinegar chickpeas, protein milkshake.
S: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, protein flapjack, falafel and hummus wrap, Monster Munch, 2 Cadbury caramel muffins.
E: Man v Fat football (over 21k steps).
W: Over 5 litres, Sprite Zero.

Scored my first goal at football tonight! Always been shit at football and played at the back but was in the right place at the right time tonight! Big food day but that’s my cheat meal out of the way for the week.

2 Likes

Gone up 2lbs since the other day, kick up the arse needed it seems…

1 Like

There, day planned out. With enough room for an emergency apple & banana if needed.

Have to break through the yo-yo-ing… been making excuses for a year now, even if we are still a lower weight that when I started the victory post, even if my new work clothes were only size L & fit nicely. Need to finish the job!

Goodbye 2300 calories, hello 1800…

Alright day today
Breakfast: 4 x oreos (not that healthy I know!)
Lunch: Chicken Mayo Baguette
Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese
Snacks - Chunky Kit Kat

Well within my calorie count by my calculations but hard to accurately predict the spag bol as it was made for me.

Also back at the gym today. 20 mins on the cross trainer. I’m about a lb up this week but determined to get that straight back off!

5 a side for an hour called for some additional food. Not a bad day! Back on it hard tomorrow for the rest of the week.

L: Vegan burrito, nachos.
D: Salt and vinegar chickpeas, 2 protein flapjacks.
S: Protein flapjack, Wicked Kitchen wrap, Hula Hoops, M&Ms.
E: 5 a side football (over 20k steps).
W: Over 6 litres + 2 black coffees.