Halloween Challenge - Week 6

Morning, gents. 2.25lbs gained after eating everything yesterday. Disappointed, but I know it’s only retained fluid and probably still some of the food left inside me. That being said, that’s an excuse and I’ve still gained.

Back on it firmly now until the end. I want to get to 99kg at football by the end of the season, I’m at 114.8kg now and the season ends in December. I won’t get to that if I keep having days of gluttony.

2 Likes

@randomcamden @martinwhite @StevenHaley @JPLANT - not heard from you guys in a while, hope all is well.

Just over 3lbs lost this time, getting back to where we were a couple of weighins ago. Now to try & push on…

Was 104.9kg, this morning 103.5kg.
Want 90kg by end of the MvF season, 14 weeks to go. Gonna be tough, first goal is to get below 98.8kg, which was my lowest at some point.

2 Likes

Had a cheeky weigh in this morning and 2kg loss since Monday (though I do normally weigh in the evenings and today it was first thing) but still, very promising so quickly now i’m fully on it.

1 Like

Another terrible day, will update later as I’m off out to dinner… will try to limit the damage but it seems my willpower has been shot to bits. I’m not gonna ruin the week though, I’ll be strong again tomorrow hopefully.

It’ll come back soon enough buddy. I’m in the same boat. The drive just isn’t there. Just polished off fish and chips there for dinner.

1 Like

Hey @atb88 come on man! Get back in the game!

It seems lots of the regulars are struggling with motivation at the moment but stick with it mate.

Anything I can do to help let me know.

2 Likes

Cheers, gents. I’m on it from tomorrow, no mindless emotional eating going forward.

B: 2 veggie sausages, scrambled eggs, beans.
L: Risotto with salad.
D: Vegan mac and cheese, salad, small slice of vegan chicken pie, chocolate brownie with cream.
S: 2 Grenade Carb Killa protein bar, 3 veggie samosas, vegan thai green curry pasty.
E: Over 20k steps.
W: Over 8 litres, large black decaf coffee, pot of tea.

1 Like

Nailed the day, just.

:man_facepalming:t2:

B: 2 veggie sausages, 2 hash browns, beans, mushrooms.
L: Egg mayo sandwich, Popchips.
D: Cheese and onion pasty, biscuits, 99 ice cream.
S: 4 Grenade Carb Killa protein bars.
E: N/A
W: Over 8 litres, large black coffee.

Edit: Another protein bar as I was getting into bed… I’m in bed now and nothing else is going in my mouth. Can’t seem to control myself.

Done. Agreed to play 2 hours of football on Sunday.

Ffs.

B: 1.5 egg mayo sandwiches.
L: Chips with curry sauce, Bombay vegetable pie.
D: 2 vegan burgers, mashed potato, broccoli, mashed carrot and parsnips, gravy.
S: Brazil nuts, slice of toast, Scampi Fries, Oreo ice cream, trifle, Cornetto.
E: N/A
W: Over 8 litres.

Back on it tomorrow, sorry lads.

Had a crap couple of days.
I started really well this week and seemed to be 2kg down after a couple of days but then got offered for a few (or more like a lot of) beers and a kebab.

Away day at football yesterday which started okay, I drove so only had one beer at half time. The problem started with the jumbo sausage roll at half time, then the family bucket from KFC on the way home (it was a family of one, I devoured it myself :flushed:)

Double session of 5 a side this morning, pasta bake for lunch, meal already included in this for this evening.

Started off well and then… fucked it again. It’s OK though, I’m back on it tomorrow with a passion. 5 a side tomorrow, Man v Fat Tuesday, 5 a side Wednesday, might be going for a walk on Thursday… Friday I’ll maybe squeeze in another Couch to 5k… need to fuel my body right if I want to exercise well and recover quickly.

B: 5 scrambled eggs, 2 toast.
L: N/A
D: Indian bento box.
S: Cookies, peanuts, Snickers Crisp, Walkers popadoms, Galaxy truffles.
E: Couch to 5k week 7 run 2 (over 18k steps).
W: Over 7 litres.

No more excuses, fat boy.

Back on it; 2 toast with peanut butter for breakfast and about to grab an apple and a banana. Will be smashing the water and have got 5 a side tonight. Need to get focused so upping the posts a bit until I’m under control.

Not sure what lunch will be, most likely a salad from the canteen, just gotta hope the veggie burger looks shit. :joy:

Man v Fat tonight. Yes, I lost weight.
But it’s my morning weights that count & tomorrow is my closest day off this week.

1 Like

Better day although still snacked a bit too much. Back on it hard tomorrow as I’m sick of this lack of self control.

B: 2 toast with peanut butter.
L: Spicy tofu with rice.
D: Banana, 2 protein flapjacks, roasted and salted nuts.
S: Banana, apple, Kinder Bueno, Wicked Kitchen wrap, Hula Hoops.
E: 5 a side football (over 27k steps).
W: Over 8 litres.

1 Like

1lb down from 5 days ago. I have only lost 3lbs over the 6 weeks so far but that’s better than a gain. And with the reintroduction of accountability via MvF football, we should push on as I have set myself the target of being top scorer. I missed out on it in season 1, 2 years ago, simply because I joined a week after everybody else. Every other season I either missed a week (missus was pregnant for some of the time) or had the odd gain. So that’s my target.

1 Like

Back on it tomorrow, promise. Figured as it was weigh day with a guaranteed gain, I may as well make it easier to lose next week. Irish logic, I know.

B: 2 toast, 2 hash browns, 2 veggie sausages, scrambled egg, beans.
L: Pasta bake and salad.
D: 1/2 egg and cheese salad sandwich, chocolate peanuts, protein flapjack, bananas, roasted and salted nuts.
S: Millionaires shortbread, falafel and hummus wrap, Hula Hoops, Galaxy chocolate.
E: Man v Fat football (over 20k steps).
W: Over 8 litres + Relentless energy drink, black decaf coffee, 7up free.