Healthy snacks on the go

Hi I was just wondering what everybody have for snacks on the go. I was a big chocolate bar eater and looking for healthy and cheap alternatives

Not really on the go, but my pre-lunch snack at work is Ryvita whole meal with thinly spreaded peanut butter. I have gone from 124.8 kg in 2016 to currently 84.9 kg

2 Likes

Wow that’s amazing must be doing something right then. Also on a plus side I love peanut butter

As you mentioned chocolate, do my suggestions have to be choc based? I play some tennis, so a choc based snack, is no good as it melts. I have found some 49p shakes and bars, which I liked. Sometimes I only need half to give me some energy!

1 Like

85p for 5 bars at 93cals each. I mainly use them pre-workout or when I’m out on the bike, they do an chololate orange flavour as well.
https://www.aldi.co.uk/milk-chocolate-rice-cake-bars/p/068743256421500

Truth be told though fruit and veg make the best options, apples, bananas, berries, carrot sticks etc.

I’d I like dried fruit and nuts but are so easy to rack up loads of calories so I pre-weigh them into servings.

i had digestive biscuitsm,roasted nuts and raisins on the go when i’m traveling mostly, i also like fat free chips and crackers.

2 Likes