How curb my bad eating - chocolate and sweet stuff

Hi guys,
At the moment I going threw health issues and test etc for possibly cancer recurrence,
So I am eat crap and have put on 25 lbs in past 2 months, and am up to 113 kg but I was 99kg two years ago OK, really struggling and my eating is all over the place I know I shouldn’t eat the crap but it’s emotional eating, the tests are all done and it will be next week before I know the full store, I am sore following surgery last week, and I am off work for the next few weeks while recover etc
Any advice and help much appreciated guys :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Whats the easiest thing you could manage to do that will make the biggest difference mate?

Find the low hanging fruit

1 Like

I’ve found it helpful to ween myself onto healthier alternatives that I enjoy just as much, like swapping Diet Coke for coke, or some chicken or fruit instead of a chocolate bar

1 Like

First if all I would think that all of MVF would be have their fingers that your results are good news. I used ti be a biscuit Muncher and still cant resist. So if I want a biscuit I get one out and take small bites of it and put it back (sound disgusting I know but have a superate containernfornthe half eaten ones)
Then when i get a craving I go and have another bite. One biscuit can last me half a day sometimes longer. I started MVF last September at 100.6 kg and now 87 and have been for 3 months. keep your chin up mate and if MVF is still going.in your area go as a non player still get weighed and stay involved.

1 Like

thanks everyone that has give advice and good wishes for next thursday for my results etc from the hospital thanks to @JPLANT @maxnas @Mark_Evans
i have things eating wise under control, 1 small treat a day , plus i am looking to get on next mvf 30day group as well ,
cheers guys ! lloyd

1 Like

25lbs is the equivaent of 87500 calories, so you were over your maintenance calories by about 10000 calories a week. That’s some serious snacking so I would first suggest actually keeping track of what you are eating.

Then secondly, I like berries, yogurt & a broken up meringue nest… comes in easily at sub 200 calories & far more filling than things such as chocolate bars & I say that as somebody who loves chocolate…

2 Likes

@Darren_Welch thanks for advice :+1: