Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

You’re a hard man @admin. Oh Well I suppose we will just have to power through.

1 Like

Hi everyone, currently out work / searching for work and thought I’d join another group to keep some control on things. Is there a group going?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, can you sign me up for a group when one becomes available please? Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey! I’m new on the site and looking for a group x

1 Like

Hi can I sign up for a group please?

1 Like

Hi all - has MVFIA helped you to lose weight? Then maybe you could do us a favour back…

1 Like

Hi Admin,
Please could I be added to a group? Keen to get and give support asap.
Cheers
Noel

1 Like

Must be close to a new group here… very keen for a Monday start… any updates kind dudes?

2 Likes

OK - think the next group is for @Andy_Gallon to create and it so far features:

@Alex_PN (hi by the way mate - hope you’re well!)
@James_H
@papsby
@chrisball97
@Noel_Andrews

Hopefully we can get the group started next week so you can chat and say hi and then get going towards the end of next week.

2 Likes

Hey @admin

Thanks mate, I’m OK, hope you are too, and everyone else on here that I’ve had stellar dialogue with in the past.

Glad to see the collective man drive to lightness and fitness is very much alive and well.

:grin:

Would like to be added to a group please.

1 Like

Good to see you back in the saddle @Orion1

I need to get back on track . Few weeks out of a group and the belt buckle is starting to tighten. Count me in for the next available group please .

1 Like

Thanks Steve. I certainly need it. My father in law passed away and it was not expected, so we have been thrown for quite the loop and of course food is still my comfort as I discovered yet again, so looking forward to moving my mind away to other things.I do appreciate hearing from you. Too often, I think it is easy to feel alone in the journey, which is why these groups are so important.

1 Like

I wish to join a 30 day group. Been away for over 2 years or more. Put on more weight but hopefully have sorted out some health issues and ready to take the plunge again. Just forgot how to use this thing.

1 Like

Looks like I’ve got 8 already. Will get the group started later today

2 Likes

Awesome thanks Andy, looking forward to it!

Hi @Andy_Gallon . Am I in the "Great 8 " ?
Let me know if so and when we start .
Cheers.
Ant

I have in the 8 -

@Alex_PN
@James_H
@papsby
@chrisball97
@Noel_Andrews
@Orion1
@ANT
@Drums1875

1 Like

nice, is it all set up @Andy_Gallon mate?