Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

I’d like to be in with @Craig_D_Stockhill @flub @Greenballs and @thatsitivehadit as well, as we were there at the start of Team FOOLS even if I didn’t manage to be there a great deal in the end!

Was going to do it tonight but feel free to crack on :+1:

Hi. I would like to
Join a challenge. New on here today. Signed up for Colchester

i think I’m ready if there is a group i could jump in
thanks

@admin, @Andy_Gallon, @ChevalierTialys could one of you set up a group or two.? There seems to be quite a few of us.

Thanks

I’ll set up a group tonight

Back from my hols and raring to go with another group. Last couple haven’t been good for me (my fault no one elses) but I have a clear month ahead of me to hopefully make some headway

Okey dokey - team @SMART should be ready to rock. Please would you all check that you can see the link below and post in the introductions thread to get things going. Good luck!

https://talk.manvfat.com/c/mvfia/mvfia-smart

@JonN - you’ve also been added to Team SMART, so you can post with your buds.

@Craig_Morris you’re up next with the ever-ready @GaryT to start off your group.

Okay, so I’ve got @GaryT anyone else waiting?

did this include me ??
if so it says access denied

Yep, @Darren1 and @allenharrisjnr are on for it.

yeah but the link says access denied ???

Link says access denied for me to :pensive:

Lads you will be in the next group from what I read. Just waiting on new lads to come available before you are put into a group.

oh i see thanks
ill wait patiently then ha ha

I’d like to get on a group if theres a space coming up please.

That’s right - thanks @Greenballs!

Can I be forgiven for my absence over the last month ?sorry @thatsitivehadit and the others. I was put into a group but I have not checked my email as often as I was probably eating at the time! but really chose to ignore it so I could stuff my face and get pissed between moaning about how bad my back/life is.

Iv’e dropped the ball BIG TIME after some on going back problems and an offer of a possible surgical fix (already tried three) that actually requires me to lose weight.

I really dont want to get on the scales as I feel bigger as ever :fearful: (after a loss of nearly 20 lbs last year on here)

Please can I join a group.

Hey @BackAttack! Glad to have you back! Don’t worry about it…we have ALL been there before. I personally have been there many many times. You got this though, you just need to set up your life so it does what you need it to do! :slight_smile:

I am sure we will be in another group together in the future.