Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

Is it me up @admin?

Looks like I have 7 lined up. Ill kick of the group tomorrow and add the last few as they join.

I need to get back on the wagon, please add me to a group for some pre-Xmas damage mitigation…

@Andy_Gallon

Hi thought I had a message saying we were starting a group called Science. Am I mistaken?

Apologies I got a repeat reminder about downloading the Nutrition Guide from ManvFat?

@Andy_Gallon I’m on day 25 of my current group, so happy to join the next one if possible. Would be looking to start it next Monday at the latest. Thanks.

I would like to join a 30 day weightless challenge please.

Morning gents - really need to get back into a group as soon as possible please @mikechristopher @admin

Many thanks
Chris

Ok great - @Andy_Gallon if you let me know who you’ve taken then I’ll start the next group with these guys.

Bring it on!

How’s the new group coming on @Andy_Gallon?

@BEVVY is drawing to a close next Tuesday so I’d like to be added to a new group please.

@Ali_Murphy, @BigJase, @cwillow, @Drums1875

I’m also finishing in @BEVVY soon. Can I join the next group please?

EDIT - HOLD FIRE - GIVE ME AN HOUR TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE AND THEN SIGN UP PLEASE!

Ok - think @Andy_Gallon might be on his hols so I’ll step up and invite the next cohort (that’s not a rude word I’m told) to a very special experiment. You’re guinea pigs on the new Progress groups that we’re looking to launch.

The deal here is that you really, really, really need to give us feedback and help us with the bugs, of which there will be lots because the platform is still in “beta”, I’m not a programmer but I think that’s what developers call it when they haven’t done their job and are ready for you to do it for them. You’ll see a link on the nav bar for bugs and it will lead to a form that you can use to report anything untoward.

So please would:

@Adrian
@Ed_Ruddick
@alanmonks2010
@Ian_Suderman
@MakemPride
@welshpompey
@Craig_Morris

Sign up for your group at [WILL ADD IN LINK WHEN THE BUG IS FIXED!] - click on the link, select free trial and fill in the details. You’ll then get an email, follow the instructions and fill in your profile on Progress and you should get sorted. If you get stuck please just email me at hello@manvfat.com. It’s important that on your settings page you select Join a team.

And

@ilpirata
@cwillow
@atsosborne
@bignorthernlad
@atb88
@admin
@Unimatrix0

sign up at [WILL ADD IN LINK WHEN BUG IS FIXED] - click on the link, select free trial and fill in the details. You’ll then get an email, follow the instructions and fill in your profile on Progress and you should get sorted. If you get stuck please just email me at hello@manvfat.com. It’s important that on your settings page you select Join a team.

I have been able to access the app/website via the link provided when using my mobile phone. However, the link isn’t visible when using a desktop laptop/PC.

Do we need to do anything more once we have created a profile on Progress?

Worked OK on my Mac but not sure if our group starts tomorrow?

The link has gone and I jumped in too early!

Thanks @admin but I’m afraid the link doesn’t appear to be visible?

It was and I have joined up but dont know when my group starts?

[quote=“admin, post:4501, topic:975”]
@Adrian
@Ed_Ruddick
@alanmonks2010
@Ian_Suderman
@MakemPride
@welshpompey
@Craig_Morris

Hi, not sure how we connect or set a start date in the new Dashboard?

Who will set the start date?

Hi @admin thanks for putting me in a new group - can’t access link / progress platform thing.

Cheers

Looks like we’re still waiting for @admin to give us the link. Once we get it we can introduce ourselves and agree a start date. That’s ussually within a day or two of everyone getting access.