Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

Yes - sorry guys. There’s a bug that I need to resolve - are you all ok to wait until Monday, appreciate we all want to get going but I feel that it’s important to get it done right!

Not a problem for me, as I am doing the 30lbs by Christmas as well, so am covered either way.

Happy with that mate :+1:

Monday good. cheers.

Righty-tighty - apologies for the faffing but I think we got this bug squashed early, so let’s see if we can get everyone signed up!

BTW - if you’re a MAN v FAT Footballer then it might tell you that you’re already registered. In which case can you please sign up with a different email and it will let you in.

If you’ve already registered using the other links (i.e. not /pines or /clamp) then let me know as I’ll need to delete you from the system so you can sign up on the right group.

The deal here is that you really, really, really need to give us feedback and help us with the bugs, of which there will be lots because the platform is still in “beta”, I’m not a programmer but I think that’s what developers call it when they haven’t done their job and are ready for you to do it for them. You’ll see a link on the nav bar for bugs and it will lead to a form that you can use to report anything untoward.

So please would:

@Adrian
@Ed_Ruddick
@alanmonks2010
@Ian_Suderman
@MakemPride
@welshpompey
@Craig_Morris

Sign up for your group at www.manvfatprogress.com/pines - click on the link, select free trial and fill in the details. You’ll then get an email, follow the instructions and fill in your profile on Progress and you should get sorted. If you get stuck please just email me at hello@manvfat.com. It’s important that on your settings page you select Join a team.

And

@ilpirata
@cwillow
@atsosborne
@bignorthernlad
@atb88
@admin
@Unimatrix0

sign up at www.manvfatprogress.com/clamp - click on the link, select free trial and fill in the details. You’ll then get an email, follow the instructions and fill in your profile on Progress and you should get sorted. If you get stuck please just email me at hello@manvfat.com. It’s important that on your settings page you select Join a team.

If anyone is having any trouble logging in then just message here or email me.

Hi mate

I followed the …/clamp link above, but it seems to have put me in team ‘IN’, and I can’t see how to change it.

Also I wasn’t sure what the settings for sharing should be so I set them to share daily with team.

I am also getting a banner saying my weight loss is now in double figures, even though I set the profile starting weight and todays weight to be the same. As an aside I set them both to what I weigh today - is that correct or should I have set my start weight to what it was when I joined mvf, or even where my weight loss journey began?

** Sorry, my mistake I misread the banner, it says my weight is in double digits, not my weight LOSS, so no problem there.**

Thanks.

Yes that’s fine - it will create team names at random. I’m in In with you. Clamp is the name of our group, In is the name of our team - bit confusing but that’s a good learning point for us!

Got a ‘…entered email address already registered’ message. Which it is, like, so am I stuck?
cheers

I’m just finishing a group. So you can put me down for another please

Hi @admin, just finished with the progress account thing - couple of bits hit me. It’s not entirely the most intuitive interface to get to grips with (specifically all the reminders and sharing sections - not sure i’m mad keen on the interface there fella)

Had no idea what to do with the dashboard url - so just put my username? I’m not part of the football thing but spotted this url www.manvfatfootball.org/member/YOURCHOICEHERE - not entirely sure mate??

And just a more general question - what do we do with this thing? Like I’m used to the ‘old ways’ of starting a group, so how do we know when the group Clamp is / has started?

Like the fact that you never sit on your laurels with this mate - you’re always looking to develop / improve stuff :muscle:

Hope that all made sense?

just tripped back into overweight, so stick us down for the next group, Ta.

@Adrian @Ed_Ruddick @alanmonks2010 @Ian_Suderman @welshpompey @Craig_Morris

Hi, are any of you able to talk to each other on the new Dashboard and set start date etc. I can get in but not sure I am connected with the group?

I’m in but not sure if I’m connected to a group.@admin can you tell if we are in the right place?

Don’t seem to be able to get past the profile page

@admin I am in but cant see any connection with with my group?

Good feedback - generally the thing to do would be to fill out a bug report for anything that a) doesn’t work or b) you think should be done differently. Your idea of something being unintuitive might well agree with everyone’s apart from mine, so it’s great to get your views here - screengrabs help massively too!

Dashboard URL is anything you want it to be.

What do we do - I’d say wait until everyone is registered and get chatting in the chat box and set up what you want to do. Personally, I’d say toset up sharing your food/drink/activity with your team on a daily or weekly basis and then you’ll get an email with their data in it.

Other than that it’s basically posting and using the various panels to their max.

Can you add a message in the chat?

You can also see who is in your team on your settings page:

Have you put in all the data with the red asterisks? You also need to hit save for each item (individually which is a bit of a pita).