Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

Yeah done that.

What happens when you hit home?

Sorted now. User error.
On my “chat” bit says I’m connected to groups institution

Ok - try again now.

Haha! Seriously your team is called Team Institution? It just pulls names off a dictionary (no swears) that’s pretty random.

So although your GROUP is PInes, your team is Institution :slight_smile:

Haven’t been able to join yet. I will get there with a bit of help from Admin :slight_smile:

Ok - what’s occurring Ed? I’ll do my best to help.

In settings it tells me that I am in team Compare. I have tried to send a message to the rest of the team, which appears to work, but I have had no replies. We dont seem to be connected yet?

I have completed all of the settings. It shows that I am in Team compare which is correct however no other members appear. I have tried to send them all a message which appears to send but have had no replies. I just dont seem to be able to connect with them.

Hi @admin, could you put me in the next group please.

The team name won’t be the same as the group name. The others might still be joining.

So what do I do I am confused?

What does it mean that the team name is different from the group name?

Just that you should think of yourself as the team name that Progress gives you, not the one I put up on the thread.

Have you set up your settings page? If so you can find the chat on the homepage and wait until people turn up.

Yes outside of the new Dashboard I am talking to people who have the same problem. I have done everything in settings. It tells me I am in Team Compare but nobody is there. This seems to be the same for all of us?

So

@Adrian
@Ed_Ruddick
@alanmonks2010
@Ian_Suderman
@MakemPride
@welshpompey
@Craig_Morris
@ilpirata
@cwillow
@atsosborne
@bignorthernlad
@atb88
@admin
@Unimatrix0

Have you managed to -

Add yourself to a team
Say hello in the chat section

If we aim to have done that by Monday then I think both can start. BTW Progress would allow us to compete (on an overall health score, not on a weight lost score) if you’re interested in a little friendly wager. Shall we say $1 Mortimer?

Add yourself to a team - I DONT KNOW HOW AND I THINK “COMPARE” MEMBERS ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Say hello in the chat section - I HAVE TRIED BUT CANT CONNECT WITH ANYBODY. I DONT THINK THIS IS JUST ME?

Frustrating.

If you log in and go to the home screen and settings there is an on/off switch for teams. This didn’t work for me on the iphone but did work on the laptop.

Can’t see where to chat to others?

I’ll get it done this weekend, mate.