Join a free MVFIA 30 Day Weightloss Group

Been a long time away and needing to get back on track after a few false starts. Can I please join a group as and when one starts up

OK. Christmas is over. Time to get back in the saddle (if I can find a strong enough horse).

Can I get joined up to a new group please?

Been up and down like a yo-yo last few months. In a good place though and want to be back in control. Can I join a group please?

I seemed to have lost my fellow @admins so I’ll set up the next group too. Looks like I have 5 already, anybody else ready to kick off the new year?

Im in what next

Hi @Kendow, follow the points below and you’ll be added to the next group.

WHAT DO I ACTUALLY NEED TO DO?

• Update your profile and add an avatar (here’s how).
  • Update your About me and Location in your profile
  • Have at least 5 posts made on the forum and have been granted the MVFIA Ready Badge
  • Reply to this thread and let us know you want to join.

Hi again still want to join a group but only a beginer so no posts.

Still looking for group

Is this a 5th post

If you got one more post somewhere else then you have hit 5 posts Kendow, if you change your profile K image to a picture or avatar image hopefully you be ready for the next group :slight_smile:

Hi Andy I am ready for a new group if there is a place available.

I’m ready to join a new one once it’s up and running

I’m ready for a new group, thanks.

Hi Josh, I can see you’re on the site a fair bit but you need to do a few things to join a group. Will take 2 mins.

WHAT DO I ACTUALLY NEED TO DO?

• Update your profile and add an avatar (here’s how).
  • Update your About me and Location in your profile
  • Have at least 5 posts made on the forum and have been granted the MVFIA Ready Badge
  • Reply to this thread and let us know you want to join.

That’s gives us 8 once @Josh updates his bio and avatars. So ill create the group this evening and add a couple more once they’ve made themselves known.

I can’t read the attachments. Is there a simple way for me to update my profile pic?
Do I literally have to fill out everything, my about me etc just to join this group.

Takes two minute. Quick few lines eg start weight target. But about yourself. Nothing too deep. Profile pic can be anything. Go into your profile under preferences

Done

Don’t really want to put a pic of me up as I don’t want people I know taking the p*ss out of me for doing MVF

Great, you’re in. As for picture of yourself, it’s entirely your call and you won’t receive judgement from us. There are pros and cons to keep anonymous.

For me I’d been a secret dieter for years, no accountability when I failed as nobody knew. When I joined MvF I told everybody, friends colleagues and family. I was surprised how supportive everybody was and it was the extra piece to the jigsaw I needed. But people have different support networks which is why we let people choose.